🌲{-Epilogue-}🌲

I hope you guys loved this book! Thank you everyone that kept up with this book even if my update on the chapters were wacky!

___________________________

"Closing the cover of a book after you've read it doesn't mean the ideas will stop flowing."
___________________________

After (Y/n) and Nightmare left the hospital with (B/n), they made sure that everything was ready for their baby and that they weren't unprepared. They found that (B/n) turned out to be quite a handful, but as Nightmare said "I'm the King of Nightmares, I can handle this." Right before (B/n) spit up all over him. Causing (Y/n) to burst out laughing while she wiped his vest.
The Star Sanses visited often– With Nightmare's rare approval– and spoiled (B/n) as much as they could. (Y/n) made sure to not spoil him as often as she could since (B/n)'s uncles were taking good care of that. Nightmare shrugged this off, but sometimes he would get pissed when he saw Ink, Dream, or Blue hugging his baby too much. Otherwise, everything was perfect in (Y/n) and Nightmare's castle. They couldn't ask for more. Well, (Y/n) could, she wanted more children. But maybe before she got her wish, something strange will happen? Lost memory? A deck of playing cards? Sweatshirts? 

Most of these things don't make sense to you dear, dear reader. But in the future they will. All in good time. But for now, we shall close the bindings and covers of this book and say "Adieu!".

__________________________

Heheheh... Thank you for reading this book! I hope to have more works on my profile. But, until school ends I'm afraid they will have to be postponed. Until next book!

PastelMelon~