-I Require More~-

:3 Remember that your all beautiful. Now let's get onto the story shall we.

_________________

-A Text-

Wish- I Require more, a notebook it belonged to Cooper and a information book on the party house. Oh and don't forget the USB.

Devin read the text out loud, the group got to work finding the stuff that Wish had requested. Claus had put the USB in a box to make sure they didn't lose it, and put it into a bag they had gotten to put all the stuff Wish had asked for in. Devin, logged onto his computer and printed a copy of the guide book, for the party house as he needed to keep his own for the job. He then paper clipped it together and placed it into the bag. Violet, was texted and she was looking through Cooper's old desk and found his notebook, it was oddly decorated with cookies and glitter. Violet made her way out of the Party House and towards the manor, when she got their she put the notebook into that bag. "We shouldn't all go" Devin said. They agreed in the end, Devin, Puppeteer and Nightman went to the old camping grounds. 

-At The Camping Grounds-

"They're taking their sweet time aren't they old friend" Wish said as she looked at Spirit, Spirit was already hurt she had cut her arm on a branch on the way to the camp site. "What do you know about me?" Spirit responded as she looked down at the ground. "Your an Angel~" Wish responded, Spirit then heard distant voices. Spirit sighed in relief that her friends didn't hear Wish say that, or find out that she was an Angel. Devin walked up from behind one of the old cabins, followed by Nightman and Puppeteer. "So nice of you to join us" Wish remarked at Devin gave her the bag. "What's this?" Wish said confused as she held the bag. "You really are the same old Wish" Nightman responded. "All the stuff you asked for is in their" Puppeteer replied. "Good I guess you can have your Angel back" Wish said, she looked at Spirit. "We'll meet again old friend" Wish whispered before letting her go and disappearing...but she would return every good Villain does. Spirit ran into Devin's arms and hugged him, she was scared after everything that happened...it played out to much like the incident. "Hey your safe now" Devin said as he picked her up, they then all turned around and went back home to be greeted with another truth or dare game, to cheer them up.

________________________

The Truth or Dare game will be a part :> But this isn't the end of Wish...she still has more tricks up her sleeves...ones that will involve a certain owl and cat...

________________________

Spirit belongs to- OcSpiritEnder

Devin belongs to- Me :3

Another thx to Spirit who has been helping me with the idea's :3