Violets Story

(Quick Note: Each Character will get its story including the extra characters. Btw Plushie is now a character in the story, she will be a police officer along with Leo the Lion).

"Lets tell stories" says Pandy, placing her head on Goldy's shoulder. Delilah procceds to put are names in a wheel game on her phone to choose each person's turn.

"Right, all done" Delilah says, as she spins the wheel. 

"Violet your first" says the overly excited dear.

"On then I shall start my story" says Violet.

__________________________________________________________________________

Graham Ball had always loved cold Skegness with its gigantic, green gates. It was a place where he felt sleepy.

He was a hungry, admirable, tea drinker with spiky moles and skinny legs. His friends saw him as a large, long lawyer. Once, he had even saved a red chicken that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of man he was.

Graham walked over to the window and reflected on his derelict surroundings. The sun shone like laughing gerbils.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kimberly Blackman. Kimberly was a funny teacher with sloppy moles and feathery legs.

Graham gulped. He was not prepared for Kimberly.

As Graham stepped outside and Kimberly came closer, he could see the dead glint in her eye.

Kimberly gazed with the affection of 3688 sinister horrible horses. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want peace."

Graham looked back, even more cross and still fingering the magic hat. "Kimberly, I shrunk the kids," he replied.

They looked at each other with concerned feelings, like two energetic, expensive elephants eating at a very considerate wedding, which had R & B music playing in the background and two cowardly uncles walking to the beat.

Graham regarded Kimberly's sloppy moles and feathery legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Graham with a delighted grin.

Kimberly looked sleepy, her emotions blushing like a barbecued, bumpy book.

Then Kimberly came inside for a nice cup of tea.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Spin the wheel Delilah" says Violet, who had just started to tickle Nightglitch as she satarted to laugh during her story...

(This stories are not written by me... but by the wonderful random story generator XD So all these stories are made for fun.. also they are at a sleep over and the kids are being watched by Nightheart at the local day-care).