Tara's Story

(Guess who's back :3 With Pandy351 Adult life I am XD) 

"Well let me tell you a story then shall I" said Tara, Springy who was sat next to her pulled up her blanket and looked exicted to here Tara's story.

__________________________________________________

Maud Chen was thinking about Will Gobble again. Will was a sinister bear with hairy legs and grubby fingers.

Maud walked over to the window and reflected on her urban surroundings. She had always loved deprived Manchester with its grisly, greasy gates. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel barmy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a sinister figure of Will Gobble.

Maud gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an incredible, popular, drinker with moist legs and chubby fingers. Her friends saw her as a decomposing, distinct doctor. Once, she had even jumped into a river and saved a vague disabled person.

But not even an incredible person who had once jumped into a river and saved a vague disabled person, was prepared for what Will had in store today.

The snow flurried like drinking snakes, making Maud calm. Maud grabbed a peculiar gun that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Maud stepped outside and Will came closer, she could see the stinky smile on his face.

Will gazed with the affection of 6086 witty fierce foxes. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want affection."

Maud looked back, even more calm and still fingering the peculiar gun. "Will, exterminate," she replied.

They looked at each other with stable feelings, like two rabble snatching, regurgitated rats rampaging at a very witty holiday, which had piano music playing in the background and two grateful uncles drinking to the beat.

Maud regarded Will's hairy legs and grubby fingers. "I feel the same way!" revealed Maud with a delighted grin.

Will looked barmy, his emotions blushing like a resonant, raspy record.

Then Will came inside for a nice drink of .

__________________________________________________________

Springy hugged Tara as, they spun the wheel yet again.

"Dae your turn" said Tara, she looked at the quite lady at the back of the room and smiled "the spotlight is all yours."