Prologue

March 17, 2020

So, I know I haven't written in this in like forever but I need to document my life in the past couple months.

I'm in relationship, let's start there. I met this girl Cheryl and she's a mom, a milf to be more specific. We met at a club and that same night she took me to her house and we had amazing sex and it's gotten better ever since then.

I met her kids, but she didn't want them to know about us, so I couldn't be around them all the time, but since we're in quarantine together, her kids and I have really gotten to know each other and I think they like me. Her ex husband is an actual bitch, he left town when the virus hit and left the kids with Cheryl. I can't believe she married him and had kids with that idiot.

I really like her, maybe even love her but I can't tell her that just yet, not until I know she'll say it back.

I guess I'll talk about me now. I'm doing really well in college, I feel like I'll read this when I'm older and feel proud of myself to see what I accomplished. My mental health is fine, I've been better but this pandemic and online school has really been stressful. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Cheryl and her kids but I wish it was under different circumstances.

I've taken up many different hobbies. We've been in quarantine for a month now and they only said thee weeks so im not sure how long we'll be in quarantine. My favorite new hobby is planting, we ordered a lot of plants to Cheryl's house and we take care of them like their our children.

I leaned so much about Cheryl as well. I learned she doesn't like blueberries because everytime I make breakfast and add blueberries on the pancakes she picks at them. I've also learned she so invested in her work, so the kids and I are not allowed to interrupt her while she's working. She's taken up yoga so she's not as stressed any more and she's so flexible

I would talk about our sex life in here but if she finds this, she will never let me forget whatever I would write.

Alright, I don't know the next time I'll write in this but I'll try to do it more often.

- Toni