8

Tylers Pov

Thursday's December 18th, 2031

I just want to say Im sorry. I am very sorry for making you all wait again for an update of this story. I promise that I will try and update this story more often.

Enjoy ✌︎('ω')✌︎

I don't like snoring that much. Take this as an example like now. Giovanni's snoring is obnoxiously loud right now. It's cute and all that I woke up on his chest. Like I don't know how that happened. But waking up to him snoring is probably going to be a common thing now. But this is not an acceptable for me. I was in the middle of a dream. A good one to be exact. I whine and try and slowly get out of his grip. But he would just tighten the grip. I whined as I try to think of something else. I then smirked when an idea came out. I smacked him in the face. He started to snort from waking up. I quickly laid back down on his chest and pretended to sleep.

Giovanni's Pov

Ow, I instantly woke up from my sleep from that slapping feeling. What the actual fuck was that. I open my eyes and growled as I tried to get up. But then I feel something on my chest. I look down. And see my mate on my chest. I chuckled as quietly as I possibly could. Maybe that slapping feeling was all just in my head. I laid back down and sighed. Guess I can sleep like this for a couple more hours. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep again. But all of a sudden I felt something slap me in the cheek. I growled as I woke up again. Alright, who the hell is doing that. I looked around to see nothing once again. "Who ever is doing that will get their neck snapped" Grey then said in my head. Wait, I then thought. I looked down at my mate again. I am beginning to suspect that he is the culprit. I have an idea. I laid back down and pretended to snore like I was back asleep.

Sure enough. My mates hand rose and went to slap me. I grabbed it and chuckled. "So your the one doing this" I then said. But then I got slapped five times by his left hand. Both front and back hand. "Damn it" I then exclaimed . I growled before flipping us over and pinning him to the bed. "Why are you slapping me" I then said again. "Because your snoring is too loud" he then said. "Well your gonna have to deal with it" I then said "because I can snore as loud as I want to". "I gonna need those noise canceling ear phones sooner or later then" he then said. I rolled my eyes while I got off of him.

Tylers Pov

"So, when are we going to leave" I then asked him. "Um, maybe around one or two" Geo then said "or maybe when the doctor says so". "How are we getting home though" I then said "the air port is probably destroyed". He began to chuckle for some reason. "Oh baby" he then said "I have my ways". "Which is what" I then said. "A helicopter is coming over to pick us up" he then said. "A helicopter" I then exclaimed. I then covered my mouth from shock. Let's just hope no one else heard that. Geo lightly laughed at this action. "Yeah, but we're going to drive to this certain park first" he then said "then we'll stop by at Nevada and take a jet there". Some of the perks of being rich. "What about Carlos and Mateo" I then asked "what about them". "Oh, they already left" he then said. I whined dramatically from his response. "So much for not leaving your best freind behind" I then said "but I don't blame him though". "Uhh hello" Geo then said "you were in a three week coma". Just as I was about say anything. My stomach growled from hunger.

"Hehe, looks like someone's hungry" Geo then said "I'll go get us something to eat". Just as he got out of bed to get dressed. I thought of my body compared to his. I can't let my body ruin his reputation and masculinity. I then saw him put his shirt on. How dose he get dressed so fast. As he was putting his shoes on while about to walk out the door. I picked up my hospital shoe and threw it at him. It hit his head unintentionally and on accident. "OW" he then growled out before turning to me "what did you do that for". "Don't get me food" I then said "I don't deserve it". His face showed confusion before he started to talk again. "Uh-Wha-What are you talking about" he then said "since when did you not deserve food". "Since now" I then said "I don't want to ruin your reputation". "And I also don't want to ruin your masculinity" I then added. His face clearly showed that he was now confused and shocked at the same time.