7

Giovanni's Pov

Wednesday December 17th 2031

Today was the day that we put Tyler out of his medically induced coma. I can not tell you how nervous I am to see his reaction for him to see me again. Tyler was moved to a hospital room, one of the many room it has. We were lucky to get him one and transfer him to there so I can have him protected by guards outside. Only me and the replacement doctor are allowed to stand in this room. The doctor from before had a lot to do so we had another doctor help him. As he was preparing to wake him up, a lot of thoughts began to go through my head. Maybe he wont recognize me, remember me for that matter. Or what if he cant talk or see, or have any hidden problems we didnt properly see through examination. No, I can think about that right now.

All I need to worry about now is his reaction when waking up. As the doctor put the drug in his I.V, I am sweating buckets every second that passes. But surprisingly he is looking better, most of his cuts have been fading and healing away. And his bones have been healing slowly as well, werewolf shit you know. He didnt need that rib and neck brace that much anymore, but his rib brace was replaced by a flexible one. We hear a sharp and long inhale come from Tyler, making me snap my head hard towards him. "Hes waking up" the doctor then said as we prepared to witness him waking up for the first time in three and a half weeks.

But then all of a sudden, his back arches up before his body turns into a bridge. Causing all of the bones to crack and pop, making us both drop our moths open and cringe from the sight. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK" I then yelled in shock "DID HE GET POSSESED BY THAT DRUG". He was like that for five more seconds before landing on his back and laid still. "OH SHIT IS HE DEAD" I then yelled, only to get interupted by the doctor. "No, his vitals seem normal" the doctor then said as I looked back at the monitor. He was right, it was normal. I hear Tyler starting to moan and groan. I looked back at him and see him stretching. He smacked his lips a couple of times before turning over. Now my eyes were on his back. Grayson clearly didn't like that. He growled as he started to get upset.

"SHUT UP" Tyler then surprisingly yelled "I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF DREAMING ABOUT MEN CARLOS". What in the name of hell. I was confused out of my mind as he began to squirm around in the bed. Ok, although he looks healed. He should not move that much. I went up to his bed and held him down. "WHA-CARLOS GET OFF OF ME" Tyler then yelled again "AND WHY DID YOU STEAL ALL OF MY PILLOWS". Finally, for the first time in forever. I saw his eyes for the first time in months. His greenish eyes stared up at me. His eyes blinked multiple times to get the tiredness out of them. "Why do you look so familiar" he then asked. He then squinted his eyes at me once again before realizing who I was. "Your are so not Carlos" he then said in shock. "That's right" I then said "I am so happy to see you Tyler".

||Tylers Pov||

"What is happening right now" I then said in shock once again as I looked around. It looks like I am in a hospital room of some kind. "What's happening" Giovanni then exclaimed "what's happening is that your going to explain why you ran away". I flinched when he started to get angry. I looked to see another person in the room. Since this was a hospital, probably a doctor. "I'll leave you two at it" the doctor then said while walking out the door. Oh my god, I thought to myself. Did he seriously just left me to get yelled at by my mate. Before I could think of anything else. I hear a growl coming from Gio. "Look at me" Giovanni then growled out. Do I dare look up at him, I thought to myself. I began to shake slightly as I turn my head up to his. His eyes were completely black.

This means he's either very horny or very mad. I will take the second option though. "Look, I think there is no reason to be mad" I then said. He growled very loudly this time. Oh god, he is definitely very mad. "NO REASON" Geo then yelled "YOU LEFT ME AND MY WOLF IN THIN AIR FOR TWO MONTHS AND NOW YOU SAY THERE IS NO REASON TO BE REALLY MAD". "LOOK, WHY BOTHER LOOKING FOR ME" I then yelled back "YOU WANTED ME AND CARLOS GONE RIGHT". A look of realization hit his eyes before they changed back to normal color. "Look" he then said calmly "I was just being stupid". "How were you being stupid" I then asked him "you had every right to hate me". "You have every right to think that we're useless" I then said "and you have every right to think of me as unworthy of being your mate".