The Sender

Dean's POV:

I found out who he was...Cas.

But why would he go through all that trouble and stuff if he was going to just tell me how he feels, at my house..?

I go home and sit on my bed, I pull out my phone and stare at our conversation. Mostly his username.

BuckyBarnes67: Castiel, come to my house please we need to talk..

SteveRodgers23: Okay.

*

I hear a knock at my front door and I let Castiel in, "Come upstairs." I tell him walking back up with him.

I open my door and we walk in, I throw Castiel on the bed and straddle him. "You were right, you telling me who you were would change everything."

"You hate me don't you..."

"Never said that, actually. Castiel Novak, I'm in love with you."

Castiel's face went from sad to shocked, "Y-you do?!"

"Yes..."

"I love you too..."

I lean down and kiss Castiel, I feel him reaching for my vest. He takes it off and it knocks my glasses off.

"Oh sorry." I hear him laugh and he puts my glasses back on after he takes off my dress shirt.

"Fuck! Those abs..." I watch him bite his lip.

"Like them?"

"Mhm." I get pulled back down and he kissed me harder, using his tongue to plunge through my lips.

He fidgets with my belt and starts at my buttons, I soon pin his hands on the bed leaving my pants open and belt hanging.

I tear off his shirt and pants, he's now naked and his dick is 12 long inches. I lower myself to his neck and kiss him down his body and putting my lips against his dick.

I go with what I watched Cas do when he blew me, I hear Cas moan and I get turned on by that. I stopped blowing him after ten minutes.

I take off my pants and I penetrate Castiel and he grabs the sheets and stares at me. "You okay.."

"Mhm!" He wrapped his arms around my neck and I settle myself in a good position and I thrust into him.

He puts his lips against my neck and he just lets out whines and moans, I get flipped to the bottom and Cas rode me.

With every bounce he whined and moaned, giving off a soft scream. "Oh fuck, Dean!" I see his boner forming and I rub on that hearing his whining increase.

"You're being so good." I tell Cas.

He smiles and keeps riding me, I hold his hip with my free hand and he had his hands in his hair. "FUCK!" Castiel leaned down on me and his pace went faster and his moans going into an orgasm.

I flip him over and fuck him harder, I feel his cum coating my dick and it's getting easier and easier to slide in.

I hear Castiel and watch him go through a deep orgasmic state, I cum in Cas and I fall onto the bed.

"Fuck...that was amazing Cas.."

"Yes it was, your turn." I watch him get up and he now penetrated me.

I hold onto his arms in a rush feeling pain, but soon it turns to pleasure. He tried to fit all of himself in, but I made him not go so deep due to it being very painful.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms above my head holding onto a pillow, I feel a new feeling coming along and it must be an orgasm.

And it was, Cas has only been fucking me for ten minutes. I fucked him for thirty.

I cum all over his dick and he later cum'd as well, we lay together in bed side by side. I curl up and cuddle into Castiel's body.

"Promise me this is forever." I whisper.

"I promise." He kissed me and we drifted into sleep.

The end :)