Remember

Song is Never Too Late by Three Days Grace. 

Sky's P.O.V
A girl suddenly catches an black arrow that is pointed at me. How did she know it was coming? I look at her. She looks at me. She has a white hoodie with a black shirt under it, brown eyes with silver in them, blue jeans, pink sneakers, a amulet with a pink stone and silver lining, and dark purple hair with pink highlights. She also has a white wolf tail and ears. She's a wolf hybrid.

"How did you see that coming? And thanks."

"I saw it. I'm Alikai. Your welcome." Alikai said. I look at the arrow. Wait.

"Well that could not have ended well for you Sky." Robert said. I grab the arrow. Zathe.

"You seen this arrow before?" Alikai asks.

"Come here." I walk in the Meeting Hall.

"Who's the chick Sky?" Kitty asks. I put the arrow on the table. I never realize that Zathe would be a problem. I remember getting Seto far away from him. He thinks I promise him to keep Seto. It was Seto's choice. But since Seto is gone, Zathe is mad.

"That's Alikai. She caught they arrow before it went in Sky's chest." Robert said. No. Zathe wouldn't go this far. But yet I know his power and he could use Seto against us. Midnight, Tay, and Mitch come in.

"Seto's alive." Tay said. We all look at her but me.

"What? How?" Ty asks. If Zathe is trying to start a war this needs to end before it begins. Zathe is someone you don't mess with. Him and his group of assassins and sorcerers, will follow anything he says. Take out any target he wants. I need to have a talk with him alone.

"Zathe brought him back." Everyone looks at me.

"Who's Zathe?" Tay asks.

"The one who is controlling Seto." Midnigh comes next to me.

"How do you know Seto was controlled?" Midnight asks. She looks at the arrow.

"Zathe and his followers are the only ones with this type of arrow." I pick it up.

"What is Zathe trying to do?" Kitty asks.

"Most likely trying to start a war for revenge."

"Revenge on who?" Midnight asks.

"Who do you think?" Tay asks.

"Sky but why? Who is this guy?" Midnight asks. He's the leader of a group of sorcerers. They are bloodthirsty and kill whoever get in their way. Seto was in their group till he left and I found him hurt by them. Zathe thinks I promised something to him. But I didn't. He convince himself that Seto is his. That he owns Seto like he's Seto's dad when he's not.

"Seto lost all of his memories. He doesn't remember any of us." Tay said. Not surprising. But why must Zathe infer with the dead? Nothing good comes from it. Sure Seto is alive but there is a chance the Seto we know won't ever come back.

"Are you serious? Sky can't you do anything?" Ty asks. No I don't think so.

"I'll have to check. Zathe is the leader of a ruthless group if murderers. They are sorcerers that kill for money or or their own personal gain. Seto was a part of this group till he left, then I found him hurt years ago and he has been here ever since." They stare at me wide eyed.

"So that's how Seto really got here. You told us a different story." Mitch said. I know I did. Austin told me to keep where Seto came from a secret till it was the right time.

"It is the true story of where Seto came from and how he got here. Austin wanted to keep it a secret in case of any of Zathe's men ever come looking for him when we were little."