Author's Note- IMPORTANT

*dies*
Ashlee(my bff): NNNOOO!!
Jacob(my brother): YES SHE DEAD!!
Me: I know you hate me but that's just cold.
Ashlee: HA!
Jacob: Why am I here?
Me: Cause I felt like it.

OVER 90 FOLLOWERS!!! Holy sugar honey ice tea. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! This is amazing! Neve thought I would get that far in so little time. I started writing in October I think. I was so happy when I saw that! I was literally like if I should do something special! That sentence made no sense at all. Should I do something special to celebrate this?! You guys decide (with ideas *wink wink nudge nudge*) in the comments if you want something special to happen!!!

This has been so amazing. Your guys love, support, and understanding for me has just been unbelievable. I swear I almost had a heartattack that read numbers are so unbelievably high. I actually have some special people that have helped me and they are-
ashleem014 MY BFF!!! Who has been supportive and has her own account. But she doesn't post anything. (She should. I wants to reads hers)
Nerdaphobia for having someone to share ideas with (in real life) or check stories! And read hers! Hers are about werewolves and vampires. There are amazing.
Ghostrock666 for amazing ideas I would have never thought of. And a amazing character!
AceroxMC for amazing covers and ideas! And character!
TeasTakingOver for a amazing character!!!
HalloweenCatGurl for a amazing character!!
Jina_The_Wolf for a amazing character!!
buddergod12345678910 for a amazing character and ideas!!m
OptimisticOlivia for the covers and ideas!!
unbreonlover for the amazing character!!
bloxiegirl123 for support from the very beginning of this series!!

I do have more people. All of you guys are special to me in so many ways even through I have only meant two or three of you in person I feel like we are all one big happy family. I love the support from you guys so much!! And check out the authors mention. They are amazing.

So if you guys want something special to happen comment a idea in the comments!!! Thanks for all the support!!!!

BBBYYYEEE!!! :)
-Emma-