Ch.6 Tyler found us!?

Ty's P.O.V

We had set up camp by that same ocean because Mitch refused to leave the area. Dont get me wrong, i was worried sick... but when maegan had kissed me that day... i dont know anymore...

Carries P.O.V

The next morning, i had awoken to the sound of wood being chopped. I looked down and saw sky chopping down some trees for wood. I climbed down to be met up with him.

"Good morning Carrie." Is all he said then went back to chopping wood again. He then handed me a sword.

"Do you wanna get some food for us? Or should i get food and you chop the wood?"

"I will look around for food." I said. I gathered up about 4 steak and 3 pork chops. Then i hear someone or something walking around.

Then out of no where, i saw someone, unexpected...

"Tyler?"

He turns my way. "Carrie?!" In his hand is a compass. "SKY!!!!" I shout. He runs over as Tyler tells us about what had happened...

Tylers P.O.V

*Flashback*

I watched as Jerome sat down holding his head in his hands as mitch hid in his tent. Everyone was doing something as time passed.

"I have had enough of the waiting around and doing nothing." I mumble to myself. I walk up to my tent and grab my supplies for going out. "Can i come along?" I hear.

Ty had spoken. "Why?" I asked. "Because i feel like... i know where she is." He said. "How?!" I askes even more confused. "Are you just gonna keep asking questions or are we gonna leave this place?!" He said.

So we left the camp sight un noticed by anyone.

***

"-and here we are now." I say. " wait a minute, if ty came then... where is he?" Carrie asked. "Behind you." He says..I turn and see him with a map, right next to the tree we slept in.

I run up to him and hug him.As to he hugs me tightly. "Are you okay?! Where were you taken?!" He starts asking me questions, which i was not in the mood to answer. "Im fine so shush!" I say then cover my mouth. I look to ty and qhisper, "its getting worse..." "its alright." He says. 

"I hope you guys know the way back." Sky says. "Trust me, i have a pretty good sense of direction." Tyler grins.