Ch.7 Panic attack~short

Carries P.O.V

Tyler lead us around the forest as ssundee,sky, and ty all talked. I fell silent looking around at our surroundings. "Are you okay? You dont look so good?!"

Ssundee implies. I look back as all of them are looking at me. I just nod then continued on. I was thinking about when i saw me in that form. That was Vanessa.

Then i couldn't see Tyler in front of me, nor the three behind. I panicked for a split second. "What do y-you want from me?!" I yell. All i hear is laughter.

"Stop! I don't know why you are in my body or what to do about this?!" I scream. I sobbed as all i saw was me in the mirror. "Just make it stop..." i whisper. Then i am not in the dark anymore.

Ty was in front of me as tears stroked down his eyes. "Ty..." i sniffle. "Where is she?!" I say standing up. I am still crying. I had a panic attack.

"Carrie, what just happened?!" He sniffles. I turn to him. "Its getting-" Ty pulls out my amulet. Then raps it around my neck. I hug him. "Jerome had it and gave it to me to give to you." He says wiping away tears.

"Don't cry over me... Ty please." I whisper. He sighed then kissed my forehead. "You scared me..." he spits out.

Ty's P.O.V

We all sat down and Tyler,Ssundee,and sky went out for food. I look over at Carrie rocking back and fourth. I run over to her as i hear her saying something. "What do y-you want from me?!" She cries.

"Carrie wake up..." i say as tears came through. "Stop! I don't why you are in my body or what to do about this?!" She yelps. She cried and sobbed.

"Caroline wake up!" I shake her. She says a few more things like stop or go away. Then, she looks at me..... ((So on and so forth))