ch.2 A hope of nothing

sky's P.O.V.

she got pulled in. My heart stopped. the water. squids. ocean. me and Carrie both had a fear of this. but she was taken away. without giving anymore thought to It, I jumped in too. Careless if I was afraid to. I could just barely see her figure. one minute she's swimming. the next, she's drowning. I quickly grab her by the waist and try to swim up. but she is caught on something. I turn and see my fear. our fear. A squid. I swim faster hoping the squid will give in. but it doesn't. I soon run out of breath. Unable to make it to the top...

Carrie's P.O.V.

I awaken in a room. cold and dark. No Windows. memories. alone in the hut. drowning. sky. my heart races. where. why. who. I look to my left to see a passed out sky. my heart races faster. just looking at his lifeless body. tears where forming. why. just... why? I backed up in the corner. I stared. "S-sky..." I am able to spit out. No responses. mistakes. I took a big breath of air. where... where am I? "sky, p-please wake up." I whisper. but this time, he pulls himself up and coughs out water. sea water.

he sits up but is faced the other way. I sniffle. because I am now in tears. he turns to see me crying in the corner. he crawls back to where I'm at. then he hugs me. "    I-it's all right." he says as I hug back.

I calm down. "why are we here? and where exactly is here?" I ask, emphasizing the here . he looks around still on the ground. "I don't know." he says. The sky i knew wasn't exactly here. I could tell. I slowly stand up to walk. the door, made of bars, is locked. Sky begins to cough up the sea water again. then he stands up. I feel my neck. no necklace. Anger builds up inside me. Anger that was UN-needed.

"we wouldn't be here if Jerome would have just quit being a jerk!" I yell. kicking the bars for a door. but it wasn't his fault all the way through. it was mine. Sky was just playing with some kind of metal. a thin piece of metal. "would you STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR LITTLE TOY OVER THERE AND HEL-" I get interrupted. "hello. I see you have awoken." someone says behind me. I turn back toward the metal bars. to see a squid. I jump back on the ground startled...

Mitchs P.O.V.

I was in full panic mode. she had been taken away and i didnt do anything. she was put away by her biggest fear. sky went in after her. but none of them came back. I was pacing. I wanted to just hug her. see her happy. But i count. She was gone. never came back. I wanted to cry. even if I was grown. I wanted to cry. the word I hoped would never turn up about Carrie, dead.