Prologue: Bey News Time! A New Tournament Is Underway!

Señor Hanami: Okay! Boys and girls! I hope all you Bladers around the world have been Battling it out because it's time for Bey News! Today I: Señor Hanami, will be giving you the newest scoop of news that the wbba

Señor Hanami: Okay! Boys and girls! I hope all you Bladers around the world have been Battling it out because it's time for Bey News! Today I: Señor Hanami, will be giving you the newest scoop of news that the wbba. has to offer! Get ready because today's topic is super important as I'll be discussing details about a new and upcoming tournament! The wbba. is proud to announce that it will be hosting the Super King Invitational! In this tournament Bladers from around the globe battle in Japan to test their skills in a number of challenges for a chance to be scouted by the wbba. to partake in this special event. The lucky Bladers who manage catch the eyes and attention of the wbba. will then move on to the preliminary rounds and have a shot to battle in the tournament's true form, along with four special guests who have personally been invited to participate. Who are these special guests you wonder? Sorry but I can't say! I will say though that this is something you don't want to miss out on! As soon as all the Bladers have been set, the true tournament will proceed to continue till one victor comes out on top! The person who becomes number one will then be crowned the "Super King Invitational Champion"! Minus today, the scouting procedure will take place three days from now in Blade Town, Japan. And when you think about it, if you're already in Japan or have already made it here at a decent time then that's about four days of training and prepping! So make sure to use your time wisely if you want to be in tip top shape and impress the wbba.! Remember folks, for all those Bladers who are coming down to Japan make sure to wish them good luck for their intense journey ahead! This has been Bey News everyone! I'm Señor Hanami, signing off!

*As the screen goes off (one a phone and the other a TV) for the two who were just watching Bey News. Though from different locations, two big smiles grew on both of their faces as they were shaking and filled with excitement.*

Bobby: That...

Ashley: Was...

Ashley & Bobby: AWESOME!