3: Age 18

You look like this :

I will show the mansion in the next chapter Back to the story

.
.
.
.
I am 3 months in on the pregnancy and me and Harry recon that mione and Ron should be the god mother and god father "Harry, Ron, Hermione we need to talk" Harry rushes down the stairs as fast as his legs would carry him "woah easy tiger!" I said. "Sorry can't have Hermione stealing my seat next to you!" Hermione and Ron go sit on other sofa and I say,

"Would you to like to be the god mother and god father of James Sirius Potter?" Hermione squeal and Ron gasps "YES yes 1 million times yes" Hermione says and Ron just gives me a tight hug and nods shouts "I AM THE GODFATHER OF JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!"

Just as he said that we heard Ginny scream (a happy one)

Gin are you ok?
Yes, IM PREGNANT!
Who is the dad?
Dean Thomas

"She's pregnant!" They look at me confused "how do you know?" Ron asks "we have twin telepathy idiot!" I reply he just rolls his eyes.

"GINNY CONCRATS you need a name for them-" she cuts me off by saying "me you and dean can work on that tonight." I laugh and everyone else concratulates her.

"Anyway Harry and I better get to the manor real quick we are going to have a girls nursery and boys nursery just in case. Hermione wanna come?" I say and Ginny says "meet me in our room at 9:00pm for deciding names don't be late!" I nod and Harry drags me to the manor. As soon as we get to the second floor and kiss, we pull away after 3 seconds as I chuckle at his blushing state "Harry, we have kissed about a million times you need to stop going all flustered about it."  I say. He rolls his eyes at me and starts painting the walls a blue colour.

"Harryyyyy we agreed ages ago that we BOTH build the cot not just me" I pounted looking at the instructions upside down "what is this shit?" I asked, Harry walked over and chuckled "these are instructions dear right so first of all they are upside down second of all MIONE RON GET YOUR ARSES HERE RIGHT NOW!" Hermione comes sprinting up "are you to ok what do you need?"

Ron looks down and sees the instructions for cot and said "what is this shit?" Harry and Hermione rolled there eyes "ok you are definitely y/n's brother, she said the exact same thing!" Harry pointed out "well are you going to help us or not" I say with my arms crossed.