5: age 18

I woke up again at about midnight to the sound of crying, when I remembered that I was a mum. I unwrapped Harry's arms from around me and got dressed really quick.

I ran into the boys nursery and saw James crying. I rushed up to him and cradled him in my arms until all of a sudden I hear someone apperate into mine and Harry's room.

I don't really worry about it because the only people who can apperate inside potter manor are potters and weasleys.

I hear two sets of foot steps walking around the house just as James falls asleep again. The door creaked, that's when I know someone walked into the room.

I take my wand out from under my sleeve and shout "STUPIFY!" I turn around and see I hit Harry and then I hear someone apperate behind me.

"Bloody hell sister he will be out for a couple of ours now."

"Now watch and learn whichever brother you are- oh wait ron says bloody hell a lot so imma assume you are Ron. Renevate."

Harry stirs and starts to slowly wake up. He opens his eyes. His beautiful green eyes fell on my me holding James, who had somehow got an elephant teddy in his hand.

"Thanks, and thank you Ron for helping me find y/n. Let's all go back to bed." Harry said, I roll my eyes knowing Ron would have gone to his house anyway as he is on the painting walls job.

I give James a kiss on the forehead and carefully lay him back in the crib. I get this really soft blanket that he can hug instead of a teddy (because the blanket is softer)

I grab Harry's hand and go back to bed.

-time skip-

I wake up to Harry shaking me lots and he says "y/n get up please i need breakfast!" I roll my eyes thinking he spends to much time with Ron.

"Harry go and CAREFULLY get James from the nursery." I say I go down stairs and start making pancakes.

I have a plan to teach James to say mum (my way is way more fun). And that plan includes dancing! So that will be fun.

I get a teddy of a doe and charm it to say mum whenever James touches it. "Jamsie I got a pressy!" He crawls over to the teddy and hugs it. "Mama" the teddy says I start dancing and James taps the does head to make it keep saying mama.

Eventually Harry walks into the room and says to James "who gave you that?" He sends me a glare "mama!" He says and crawls over to me.

"Ronald Weasley is the mirror working?" His face appears on the mirror and he nods "James just said his first words!" I finish in the background you can here Harry saying "James you were ment to say dada." James just looks at him and says "mama!"