The House Party

Scooby, shaggy and Daphne all look at each other as they see the towering house right in front of them. They can't believe what they're seeing considering the only walked 20 feet from the van. Shaggy yelps "zoinks guys! I don't know about this!" Scooby reply's back "don't be a pussy you Fuckin tweek!" They all start to walk in the house and notice all the kegs in the corner of this long living room. They didn't know what to do until they heard party rockers by lmfao starting to play. They run into the backyard and Scooby yells "Lets get fucked up guys!" While Scooby and shaggy go into the backyard Daphne goes up stairs to try and find other people. Daphne then see's an absolute chad in the doorway. She looks him up and down and he starts by saying "uh-uh-uh hi... what's your name?" Daphne then says to him "my names Daphne what's yours?" The shyness of him deeply turns her on and can't wait to get him alone. He exclaims "my names not that important.. want to go to the bathroom?" Daphne says "uh-yeah.. why not." But deep inside she was exasperated by what she saw when she looked down at his pants. Scooby and shaggy were downstairs doing every drug known to man. If you can think of fit they were taking it. After the drug taking they decided they wanted to go inside and check on Daphne. They went up to what they think is a man and ask" hey have you seen our friend named Daphne?" He explains that he had seen her go upstairs. They go upstairs into the wilderness and they have no idea what is going on. They open up a room and they cannot believe what they're seeing. They see the horrific scene of Daphne taking three different members in three different places.....