A few days later...

It's been a few days now, I somewhat pouted in our shared mind.

We were still pretty young, i think we were close to six now in human age or so...I'm probably wrong but I was just estimating so who knows...maybe I'll ask papy later on...

I thought and watched sans practice a bit on his magic and attacks before he was heading inside and watched some tv as we wait for papyrus to come down stairs.

We ended up falling asleep while waiting, and The next time we woke up was the time everyone was still asleep, it was that early that even those without a home were asleep.

So we could practice without anyone seeing us, which had us pleased with that.

We didn't want anyone but our brother to even see us practice.

But we went to our usual place were we practiced with our attacks and magic. I smiled as sans got into position and summoned his bones out, he usually doesn't use much besides bones when everyone was asleep since he didn't want to wake anyone up on accident.

I could tell papyrus was watching over us while my brother practicing with his magic.

It will be my turn to practice with my magic, we both had similar magic but a bit different, so it gives off a slightly different aura depending who was in control. We could also combine it and our magic would be stronger along with ourselves.

We found out on accident when papyrus wasn't watching us that one time.

It was an advantage to use when we needed to, like with a human.

I just watched my brother practice with dodging out of the way of his own attacks and practice with defending himself, like he was being attacks by someone with magic and someone without magic.

It was a good idea to let my brother know about possible future events that might not even come true.

I still let him know of the possibility of resets and the multiverse along with other things.

It's better if he knew this now then before it happened, otherwise I might have to repeat myself. Depends on if he would remember when a reset happened or not.

I'll find out if and when it happens anyways.

I saw my brother pause, "your turn."

He told me out loud before switching with me.

"Thanks!" I told him and started my own practice happily.

It's been a bit since I practiced, I've just been slowly practicing in our mind to increase our magic separately and together.

I hummed as I dodged one of my attacks and hit another one of my attacks away.

"Nice daybreak!" Sans told me as I practiced and grinned at that, thanking sans mentally as I dodged more attacks, making them a bit faster to up my own speed of dodging and defending.

Sans just happily watched from our mind-scape, noting down things on how to improve and get better.

I just started humming as I practiced with dodging and defends myself for the next two hours before I de summoned the attacks, stretching a little bit before heading inside with a hum.

I grabbed something to eat for the two of us and started eating and get papyrus disappear back upstairs, probably to sleep some more, lazy bones. I understand why, he had a lot of work to do and only woke up to watch over us and make sure we ate and other things.

He even got to hang out quite a few times when he wasn't busy. Though sometimes he was tired but he stayed awake for us to hang out. He has had more time off though.

He only had to work so much so we had more money later on to use and work less later on so we can all hang out more.

But that means we will have more time for later and papyrus will work less, he was only really working a bit more so he had more time off when it was time.

Besides, he's always there when we wake up anyways, always watching when we wake up to practice and makes sure we eat and relax.

He always seems to know when we move or wake up. I don't know how but it was great. Sans can tell when papyrus was watching us or close by as well.

We can feel papyrus calm magic, which only becomes slightly worried when we aren't in view.

But it was great, papyrus paid great attention to us. Even if he talks a bit less since he's tired from his work.

But it was fine! We cheer him right back up anyways.

It was fun sometimes. I thought before talking on the couch, I'm going to take a small nap. I decided and closed my eyes and entered our mind-scape to talk with my brother while our body napped.

___*____*_____*_____*_____*____*___
Finished with 858 words. Sorry this took me so long to even update. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Nice one sans." Daybreak speaks in the mind

"Thanks daybreak." Sans speaks in the mind when in control

"Thanks daybreak" sans speaks when he's not in control

Xxxx