2-You made my heart beat with your clear eyes

"Lix why do you keep moving...?"

"Minho You don't wanna know..."

Felix was with his friends Minho and Hyunjin sitting in the auditorium for the lecture all the interns and doctors had to attend, he kept shifting in his seat.

Damn Bang Chan blew out my back again!

"Oh, I do~" Hyunjin giggled poking his cheek, the blonde huffed rolling his eyes.

"You two hush...!" Felix whisper yelled to them as he sat between them, just wanting the lecture to start.

"Lixie don't be shy~
Tell us-"

"I'm not telling you pervs a thing! Now hush your mouths!" Felix scolded again, making the other two laugh.

These two clowns

"Uh oh~
Lixie is angry again~" Hyunjin laughed again.

"If you don't stop talking about-"

"About what?"

"WAAH!"

Felix gave a startled yell, turning around to see Chan and his friends behind him take their seats.

"Bang Chan I told you to stop scaring me like that!" Felix glared at him.

"Aw, I'm sorry I scared you...princess~" Chan smirked with a wink sitting down, Felix's face was blushing with wide eyes.

OH MY GOD HE-

"Omg is that your new nickname?? Oooh~" Minho teased patting Felix's head, the younger smacked his hand away.

"No it's not!" Felix snapped at him before looking at Chan, the older with a smug look on his face leaning back.

This man!!!

"Chan, you say that again and no dessert tonight!" Felix whispered threatening him, the older leaned forward with that same smirk.

"I'm not like you Lixie, I can survive without cakes and candy for days~"

The younger narrowed his eyes giving a fake smile as well.

"I wasn't talking about that dessert~" Felix gave a look before turning around to face the front, Chan thought for a moment and then realized.

Oh shit...he means no ass-

Now that everyone is here, let's begin on today's topic Neurology.

Everyone was quiet as they listened to the lecture, Chan was bored and wanted to tease the younger however.

"Baby..." he whispered leaning close to Felix's ear.

"..."

"Lixie..."

"...."

Felix sighed trying to ignore the older, but Chan kept wanting his attention.

"Little beautiful Lixie~" he whispered again.

"Chan! What??" Felix turned his head whispering with a tone.

"Guess what~" Chan teased reaching his hand to Felix's shoulder.

"What Chan?" Felix whispered in annoyance again.

"I love you~" he kissed Felix's cheek, the younger blushing with shyness as he looked at the older with big eyes. Chan mouthed the words I love little Lixie to him, making Felix smile a bit as turned his head back to the front looking down.

Chan gave a small giggle as he leaned back in his seat, watching the lecture again.

*buzz*buzz*