WHY?

"Mr. Villangrana? " Asked mrs.white from the office. I looked up to hear what she was going to say. "yes" answered my math teacher who truly bored me to death. "Can you send Ana evans with her belongings , she will be leaving for the day." "Okay" answered mr. villangrana. I stood up , got my backpack and turned around to say bye to my best friend , stella who was sitting in back of me. I gave her a confused face. "nobody told me i was going to leave early " she stood up to give me a hug and told me " i dont know ... but text me later or ill text you or whatever." I pulled away and left the room. I walked down the white hallways and saw the bright red lockers, when i finally got to the lobby. i saw my aunt Jennifer. " het sweetie we have to go" she told me in a rushed voice. i followed her out of the school and into the car. " what happened?" I asked . i waited for a minute for her to answer but she looked too focus driving. " whats going on?" I asked again. I waited for her to answer but this time i could see tears were coming out of her eyes. " What happened , are you going to tell me ?" I asked in a irritated voice waiting for a reply. "Damit ana." She shouted at me meanwhile more and more tears came out of her green sad eyes. "your parents got into a car accident , and i truly don't know whats going to happen!" She shouted. I could feel the cold tears running down my face. This could not be possible, they were fine before. what in the world is going on ? At that point everything around me just stopped .Everything was fine before but one little thing just shatters you into pieces. " ana get out of the car ." my aunt shouted , interrupting my thoughts.I get out of the car and follow my aunt into a big glass see- through hospital. We approach the front office. "we need information about the Evans couple." my aunt said i impatiently. "Yes more of course, the doctor will be right with you" replies the nurse trying to comfort us. " we need to know now this second" argued my aunt . "were doing the best we can sorry, but for now you can wait in the seats ." insisted the nurse. i pulled my aunt and took her to the seats . we sat down in silence about 40 minutes. " Evans family?" Asked a doctor that walked into the room. we stood up and quickly walked to him. "I'm so sorry for your loss" my world just crashed "we did the best we could" no this cant " so not even one of them made it ?" Asked my aunt "sorry " replied the doctor and shook his head with guilt . I started walking down the hall to calm my self until some doctors got in my way leading bodies out a room. i get closer to get a better look of two of the people. NOO NOO NOO this cant NOO. I shouted at the top of my lungs "MOM COME BACK " i followed the nurses. Tears coming out of my face and i start to breath heavy. "DAD DONT LEAVE " i shouted as they get further and further away from me. I grab the roots of my brown hair and collapsed on the hard , cold , floor, crying and begging for then back... back into my life so they can be here with me to comfort me. i could feel all my tears running down my face.a nurse came to help me straighten out." here sweetie let me-" i cut her off " NO LET -" i lower my voice and try to clear my throat " let me go " i say with more and more tears streaming down my face. " I hate this world and i hate all of you people" i took a deep breath trying to breath normally . i sat up against a wall holding my knees up to my chest crying.

~later that day
I step in to the house. Everything is in place the same way from when i left this house for school.i see my parents room door open. i walk in and see all the framed pictures of our family. I grab this black and white frame . I remember that day we were all at the beach having a nice time .i could feel a smile grow on my face .

~Flashback~
"Hey mom can we please take grey" i begged

"Okay fine take the dog but don't loose him" my mom hesitates

A smile grows on my face and were all in the car laughing on our way to the Beach
~ end of flash back~
I quickly wipe the tears coming down my face and my smile fades away .... like it was never there. I run to my bathroom and lock the door. I fall on the cold tile and kick the bathroom and hit the wall with my fists. I can feel more tears running down with my face.i start to panic my breathing gets heavy , memories coming back.

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry people 😭 i left it like that but ill promise ill update later i just been busy i hoped you liked the first part. i havnt edit or revised it yet but im going to clean it up. And sorry it going a liitle too fast i promise ill make it better