Whatever.

Thursday
I walk into the library and see Luke. great. now i have to spend almost two hours with this idiot. Why couldn't my teacher pick anybody else. ugh. i approach the table he's sitting in and looked at him to see if would look away from his phone with that stupid grin off his face. "Slut" he says with the grin fading from his face. "what did you say?!?" I asked in a frustrated voice."huh... what" he says looking away from his phone.

Luke's P.O.V.
i look up and see stella, to be honest she looks.... stop Luke . " I was thinking out loud" i roll my eyes "who about me?" she asks angry "sorry but i don't Think about you . and if i even did i would have started puking by now" i say clenching my jaw. "why are you mad chill" she sits down on the chair next to me and takes out paper."wouldnt you be mad if ur boyfriend cheated on you" i say fustrstedly and rolled my eyes . "well i guess" she shrugged "wait" i paused "you havent had a boyfriend?!" I start laughing.

Ana's P.O.V
And there he goes again. r u seriously asking this question to me. " Yea i have" stating the obvious. " sure u have"he said a stupid grin on his face. "i have" trying to prove my point. "prove it "he demanded . He licked his lips and narrowed his eyebrow looking straight at me."how?" I questioned . his phone vibrated on the table. he picked it up and swiped the screen. he looked up , clenched his jaw and left. what the hell... ugh . i get my back and run after him. i ran outside and i could feel raindrops going down my skin as i kept chasing luke. He ran up to this park. it was breath taking even though i just ran but it was beautiful. I see luke sitting under a tree. i walk up and see him with his head in his knees. "Luke?" I ask "what!?" He says

Lukes P.O.V

why was she even here... I dont get it."are you okay?"she asks.

"Luke, luke" she giggles at me. "yes jess" i look down at her bright blue eyes. "can u hold my bear pleeeaaase"i get on my knees and get her bear from her hand "guess what?!?" She giggles and looks at me fron tying her shoe. "what" i laugh "im turning four " she giggles while holding up five fingers. i pit down her thumb and say "thats four" . "oh" she giggles and i grab her, and twirl .
The flashback ends and start wipping tears off my face. "nope"
"whats wrong?" Looking at me. i looked up at her and said "my ex-is such a slut" which was a lie. "alli?" She asked " yea her whatever her name is, can h leave ... now."
Anas P.O.V.
for some reason it hurt me when he said that. i got up and walked away. why does he do that?!? Im trying to HELP his freakin ass , but NOO .I Clenched my jaw. whatever i dont give a SHIT.

Sorry its short but im updating soon promise. Please go check out hot_SOS lost in love with you