Should of known

We finally get off the taxi (which seemed to be forever). We pulled over a big two Storie house . "Here we are'" sighed my aunt. i got down and took out my luggage. "This is yours" i asked "yea , come on lets go in" i walk in and see stairs swirling up , and pearl title on the floor. she showed me around the house until finally came my room. I open the french styled doors and see my huge room. "i thought u would like a room with the view if the ocean ,instead of the city but if u want we can change your room? " She asked nervously "no its perfect thank you" i gave her a faint smile "sweetie since your stuff are already here you can start unpacking if you want" she asked calmly and left the room. i sigh and start placing my stuff in the closet hanging them up slowly. I placed my bed the opposite side of the window (that was almost as big as the wall) and moved everything were i wanted.

4hours later...
I finally decorated most of my room and lied on my bed and drifted off to sleep. "Ana" sweetie can u get that for me. "yea sure mom do i have to go to school tomorrow? " I wined like always
"Dude we have to " another familiar laughing . "Come in sweetie you know better" .... "Ana, Ana" wake up quickly and check my phone.
ANA: u alright?:(
ANA: i miss you😕
I sigh , i went into the restroom to clean myself up so i wont look really bad. I put my gold phone inside my joggers and went down stairs. "Ana"my aunt said relived to see me . "come down stairs we have some people i like u to meet" she said with a smile on her face. i follow her down the pearl shinny floor until i got to the bottom. As i got to the bottom i could see 3 people standing." Hello u must be ana , my name is Elizabeth white" she said with a friendly smile " but you can call me " liz if you want " i smiled at her feeling very awkward."and oh this is my husband john and my son luke" she said hapily. and that was the moment i realized him. That blond kid thats here right in the house, that brat that bumped into me . he looks up at me with those wide blue eyes . "oh sweetie since you start school tommorow there going to drop you off" my aunt told me

Lukes P.O.V
are you serious ?!?!? What is she doing here?? That sassy girl is here in MY street. like who does she think she is to be here?!?!? Whatever i dont care.
"Well we just came to say hello" my mom said annoyingly . i rolled my eyes and kept texting my friends. Then we said our goodbyes and left... finally just looking at her annoys me. We walked next door ( cause i live next door) i walked up to my room. I sat on the seat of the window placing my legs on the seat . I looked at the view from my window, until i felt my eyes getting heavier.

Next day...
ANA's P.O.V
i walk into my bathroom undoing a braid from last night leving me with beach waves. i then fix my high wasted jeans and ,fixing my fitted crop top. "Ana" my aunt shouted. "there here" she told me once again. I quickly grab my gold iphone ,get my black ,gold backpack and headed down stair. "okay im leaving" i shouted opening the door. "okay have a great day" my aunt shouted from the other room. I walked outside seeing cleaned cut grass and watching my white shoe lace from my white high top covers come loose. I approach a siver cadillac of the year. "Hey ana! You can go to the back with luke" i greet liz and her husband and step into the back seat. "luke i want you to show ana around school" said demanding "but-" she cut him off and said "luke im telling to do it okay" she said calmly. I looked out the window admiring the beautiful view.

Lukes P.O.V
I looked at ana .i cant believe im stuck with this thing. Until i notices on her arm some scars. The were long and seemed very deep. "What happened " i whispered in her ear. "nothing " she relied nervously and put her plaid jacket that was around her waist and put it on correctly. what is she hiding? And why cant i know about it. We finally arrive to school and meet up with my friend ashton, Michael, and Calum.

Ana's P.O.V
I'm so stupid why didn't i put on my jacket. whatever i look at my scars and try to hold the tears from coming down my face. i get out of the car and follow whatever his name was. "Hey guys i need to talk to alli , can u guys show " hey points at me trying to remember my name. "Ana" i told him frustratedly "yea whatever , her" he adds " yea sure let me show you around" this blond kid added "by the way my names ashton and this is Michael"pointing to the red haired guy "I'm Calum " says a kid with brown hair and blond chunk of hair. OMG !! I find him sooo attractive! Like his pink lips and perfect hair . He's sooooo cute!! "Who's alli " i asked curiously "oh shes luke girlfriend, i swear shes such a slut " calum points out "and we all know shes just using luke for his money" adds Michael. "Ohh okay "i say awkwardly. calum giggles " Can i see your schedule" he asked with giggling. I hand him my schedule. "we have most of our classes together!" Ohhhh YESSSS! "Well i guess you can stick around me" he smirks "i guess so" i say feeling my cheeks getting red. "Okay okay love birds the bell is about to ring come on" ashton says laughing along with micheal.

Sorry it was boring ill make it better i promise ❤️