speak up

The bell rings*
"So were to we go now?" I sighed "lunch ,here follow me" Calum took my hand and dragged me through the hallway. i could see people talking about me, whispering , and giving me dirty faces like i actually knew them. It made me feel weird but i just shook it off. i could feel my heart beating faster as we keep walking to the cafeteria. i could feel calums big, soft hand in mine.we finally get to the cafeteria and we head to a table were ashton, Michael, and luke were. calum quickly let go of my hand and sat down. "you can sit here with us ... if you want" he asked looking up at me. looking at him i smiled and felt my cheeks heat up ."i was hoping to" i said giggling.i took a seat next to him , when "why is she here" asked luke with a disgusted look in his face ." why do u care" i replied rudely and stood up from my seat. "because this is MY group and i didn't let you in it ,did i?!?!" He said frustratedly, standing up and slamming his hands on the table. which caused everyone to look at us. "hold on guys this is NO ONES group" ashton shouted at us which made me sit down on my chair again. "LUKE!" He said turning his head towards him. "come we need to talk"
LUKES P.O.V.
i followed Ashton out side of the cafeteria, into the hallway. " whats going on with you?!?" He asked in a frustrated voice "what do u mean" i said feeling the heat rising in me. "ever since she came u have been acting like this" he said worriedly "i dont know what you are talking about, you know long before she came i was like this!!" I shouted "well im just trying to help you" "WELL YOUR NOT AND NO ONE CAN" i shouted louder and ran out of the building. I walked out and it started pouring. i put on my grey hoodie over my head and ran to the park. were her... and i used to play when we were little. im gone...

Ana's P.O.V
ashton cane back but without Luke...
"Hey come on" Calum told me , i followed along. i guess he did it to distract me... i don't know. As i walked out i turned around to look at ashton. he was with Michael quiet... like there was no one around him. I turned around and Calum went on with the school day. But some reason i couldn't understand anything that happened earlier."hey ana" Calum whispered in my ear. I looked at him "u wanna come over to my house tomorrow, sorry i mean Friday?" My eyes widened and my heart started racing. "sure" i whispered back at him. "Mr.hood , since you are talking u must know and understand this" the teacher interrupted. He looked at me and he started to giggle. "well come up here and do this problem on the board" i looked down to the desk and trying to hold a laugh in. He got up and tried solving the problem. the bells rings. I start to pack up my stuff. "Your lucky mr.hood" the teacher said annoyed "hey so i was saying" he starts to put on his back pack. "if you can sleepover , we could watch movies or do whatever you want." he continued "movies sounds great , we could have a lazy day" i said smiling "lazy day... hummm" he paused "i like that lazy day" he jesters with his hands.we both giggled. "hey can u drop me off my house please, i would ask Luke but he's not here..." " NO " he laughed "oh okay... well catch ya later" i said disappointed. "ana wait i was just kidding" he says laughing "really ?!?" I turned around excited "yea" i ran to him and gave him a hug.he just laughed and hugged me back. we got into his car and left. We finally got to my house. "thanks for the ride!" Getting out of his all black convertible mustang. " no problem , i live really close by here ... its literally right in front of you" i laughed "so i can bother you more now." i gave him a cheesy smile. he laughed "i wouldn't mind at all ." he smiled at me. "can i come over later on?" Asked Calum " yea sure" i said and walked towards my house. I got in. And ran up the stairs , i put my back pack down and sighed.i look at the side of my bed to put my phone down when i see a picture of my mom and dad in a black frame. i sighed and closed my eyes.tears started coming down my eyes... i quickly ran down the stairs whipping the tears from my eyes when i crashed into something. "heeey , sorry i came in you left the door unlocked, and it started pouring outsideeeee, are you okay ?" He said curiously . i walked into the kitchen and got in front of the sink , whipping my tears off my face. "yea ,yea ... I'm fine, I'm okay." I said for him trying not to notice me. "Are u sure ?" He asked again "yea, yea" i turned around "so ummmm.. what you want to do?" I asked trying to keep a smile on my face. calum hugged me and whispered into my ear. "Hey i got an idea... okay ?" I could feel him smiling . "ok" we went up stairs and used the projector in my room and started watching movies.
4 hours later
I could feel my eyes getting heavy and so i drifted off to sleep...

"Ana" i here a whisper "hmmm"i say trying to open my eyes. "ana" i here again i finally manage to open my eyes ."i have to go" he sighs . i paused trying to think straight. "ohh.... ummm ...okay " i say unsure for some reason. We walk down the stairs and i opened the door so he can leave...why did he have to leave?!?!? WHY? " Well i had a great time tonight" as he starts to leave the house."me too" i blush looking at him.he starts to walk away and i shut the door. as I'm about to head up stairs , the door bell rings. i open the door and i see Calum. "sorry i forgot something "he races up stairs and comes back down stairs. "well see ya later" he says quickly kissing my cheek and leaving out the house into the pouring rain. i blush and go up stairs. i feel sparks...

Later that day...
"Ana? Are you home?" My aunt yells from down stairs. i take off my head phones and rush down the stairs ."heeeeeyooo" i say "wow your extremely happy" she tells me with a confused face" so how was school? " She asked surprised . "good ,okay i guess" i say quickly "sweetie why is the kitchen a mess?" She sighed " oh its cause i had a friend come over..."
"Ohh and who's this friend of yours?" She narrows her eyebrows "uummm calum" i started to blush...

Hey my loves thank you for reading😝😱😱i promise ill update soon and please to check out lost in love with you by hot_SOS