Chapter 04

Kong's POV

I was intending to rest after the session.. but I suddenly felt something wrong with me.. I shrugged it off and went to the session.. This feeling started worsening especially as I felt Arthit around.. that was when it clicked me.. I am in heat.. 

I started the meeting handed it over to Wad and told that I will be leaving.. I just mouthed him heat and went away.. I am glad that they are there to take over. I rushed to the condo without waiting any second.. I freshened up.. 

I took my phone and texted Arthit before I loose complete control over my thoughts... I asked him not to come and also I wanted to stay in his room.. because his smell would comfort a little.. I informed him that.. I did not wait for any reply.. I texted my friends to contact me only tomorrow.. and went to his room.

I tried sleeping.. I wore his shirt.. but the cramps were killing and I was getting aroused.. I was having images of Arthit kissing me in my head which are not leaving how much ever I try..

Arthit's POV

I made my way to the condo.. I could smell something sweet.. It is really intoxicating me.. I went into the condo and then to my room.. I saw P'Kong trying to sleep.. but then I realized something.. the smell was from P'Kong.. he is in HEAT.. I went down stairs first before doing anything I would regret.. I started thinking about P'Kong. I started realizing my feelings.. I felt happy that at least I realised them.. but I don't know if I should go and help.. I am scared to loose my control.. I first want to come clear with my feelings.. the smell was getting more and more sweeter... Should I run away or go and help him..

Mature Content (Read at your our own interest)

I wanted to run away.. but my legs betrayed me... they took me to P'Kong.. our eyes met.. he was gulping hard.. he looks good in my shirt.. I want to ravish him.. I tried controlling myself but all was in vain.. the smell itself was making me loose my senses.

I saw him trying to sit down.. I was just looking at his movements.. I saw him getting up and going out.. I don't know what came over me.. I just pulled him back on to the bed and started kissing roughly.. I made my way to his neck while sucking it..

"Ah.. Ar..Art.. Arthit.. stop.. " He said between moaning.. It felt nice to my ears. He tried pushing me away.. I stopped and started staring at him..
"Arthit.. stop before we loose our control.. I don't want any blame that I made you loose your control.." He said trying to stop himself.. But it only made me want to take him more.. 

I started kissing him more.. He talks a lot.. this is nice way to make him shut up.. I traced his lips with my tongue to seek permission to enter his mouth.. he protested so I bit his lower lip.. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and started exploring his mouth.. It felt really nice.. P'Kong also started to melt into the kiss and stopped opposing. 

After that I made my way to his left year and started lightly licking it and then nibbled it.. he was already becoming a mess.. I removed my shirt and dived into his neck sucking it hard.. 
"Ah.. Ah..Arthit.. " P'Kong was moaning now..

I stopped to remove the shirt he was wearing.. he looks damn hot and beautiful.. I immediately took his nipple into mouth and other into hand.. he was moaning out loud.. who cares it is pleasure or pain.. but it sounds like music to me.. 

I got him out of pants and removed mine.. I took out lube and condemn which I had in the beside cupboard. I never thought this will come to use.. I placed myself in between his legs.. I pushed a finger inside him.. he hissed a bit but soon adjusted.. I then entered the second and then the third finger.. he was moaning mess.. 

After a little.. I felt him stretched.. I took the lube and asked him to apply it to mine.. which he did... I felt electricity run when his hands touched mine.. I put on the condemn and placed myself in the position.. 

I pushed it completely in at one go.. I say him wincing in pain.. so I waited for few seconds.. I started thrusting him after he nodded his head.. I started it slower and increased the speed gradually.. 

I could not hold myself when he was pleading me to go faster.. After a few more thrusts we both released.. I relaxed beside him.. I did not know what to talk.. but some how we ended up doing another round after which I cleaned both of us.. 

Safe to Read(END OF MATURE CONTENT)

He is now asleep peacefully.. I am still staring at him.. I feel like I forced myself on him.. but no Alpha can resist an Omega in heat that to when that Omega is the mate. I tried thinking straightly.. I don't know what am I feeling now.. 

I feel happy and content.. Did I fall in love with P'Kong..? I don't know what exactly I should call these feelings.. I really need to sort things out in my mind.. I can't just hurt him anymore if I like him.. I really need to know what am I exactly feeling towards him. 

I drifted into sleep while staring at him. Next day, I woke up sensing someone moving beside me.. I woke up and saw P'Kong trying to get up but failing.. I immediately went and helped him to get up.

"P.. Let us talk after freshening up.. we both don't have class till afternoon.." I said and he nodded.

We both got freshen up in our own rooms. I was hoping I am not late to realize my feelings for him. I hope he will still give me a chance.. I hope I am not late. After I finished, I went down.. I saw him serving the breakfast and it made me smile.. it feels nice.. I went and sat down.. he joined me soon with food.

"P.. about yesterday.. I am sorry for not listening to you and coming here.. but P.. I am not sorry for what we did.." I said as I started eating..
"What do you mean..?" He asked.. sounding surprised.. even I am surprised.. but yes.. I like him.. 
"Mm.. P.. please don't get mad.. I will tell you what I exactly mean in a proper time P.. but I want you to know that I don't regret it and I like it." I said looking into his eyes.. He blushed a little.. He is damn cute... Gosh.. how did I miss this...
"Fine.. I will wait." He replied and smiled a little.. I could not help so I just kissed him on his cheek. 
"Arthit.." He exclaimed while blushing. 
"You are damn cute P.. I could not help it.. " I replied while smiling like an idiot. He blushed again. 

After that we spoke some random things about our studies and classes.. I told him about calculus.. he said he will guide me everyday an hour after dinner. I am very happy..

"P.. I am sorry for every trouble I bought to you P.. " I said. He just smiled and asked to let it go. After that we spoke about hazing.. He told me his objectives behind every task they made us do.. and spoke to us about.. I really regret getting him trouble after knowing his thoughts... maybe if I did not make it personal.. it would have been better. 

We made our way to the college.. I was really happy that I am still smiling remembering the long talk we had and the activities.