Chapter 16

Kong's POV

I woke up the next day.. A smile appeared on my face while I saw.. Dae and Arthit sleeping beside me.. I then remembered that Dae should go to school.. I sat down although my body was paining. I tried to get up but the pain was too much.. I cursed myself.. 'What the hell was I thinking running in the rain' was what I thought.

Arthit got up suddenly.. he was about to say something.. but I stopped him signaling towards Dae. He came to me and helped me stand up. He walked me to the washroom and helped me to freshen up. He suddenly hugged me tightly. 

"I was scared.. you were not stopping.. " He said and sobbed a little.
"Oon relax.. I am fine now.. just some body pains.. I will be completely okay in a couple of days.." I said as I tried assuring him. After that we freshened up.. 

Arthit tried waking up Dae but he was mumbling 5minutes and going back to sleep.. I laughed seeing Arthit pout.. now he knows how it is to wake someone up.. I looked at me for help. I went laid down beside him. 

"DaeDae.. get up.. you need go to school." I whispered in his ear.
"Pa.. I don't want to.." He whinned.
"Ow. I thought my Dae wants to study hard at school and join us in the same university next year." I said in a sulking voice. And that took his attention.
"I will study there only." He exclaimed while getting up. Arthit eyes went wide seeing his him getting up. I laughed at his expression. 

I tried getting up only to be stopped by Arthit. I looked at him asking what happened.
"Today you will only rest P.. You are not getting sown the bed." He said.
"But Oon.. I need to make breakfast for Dae.. he needs to go to school." I said.
"Relax love.. My friends will be here in few more minutes with breakfast for everyone and they are going to take Dae to his school today.. Even they want to see his school." He said and I nodded. He helped me to lay down again. 

"Also love.. your friends are going to come at the lunch time with food for everyone.. everyone will stay here for lunch and leave after that. Then around 5 in the evening our parents are going to come and they saw everything in the university forum." He added after few minutes.

"Shit.. I am dead.. Oon check the forum.. what all details are there.. you bought Dae yesterday.. is he there in the photos.. Next year he will be studying in the same college.. I don't want any trouble to him." I said. He bought the phone. 

We checked all the post.. it was filled with posts from engineering students supporting SOTUS System. It seems that our hardwork paid off. We were able to convey the values exactly. I even saw some of the parents reacting to it in a positive way.

"You fulfilled your responsibilities successfully Baby.." Oon whispered in my ears making me blush. The moment broke when we heard the door bell ring. Arthit went down to open the door and Dae came all ready to go to school.. He came and hugged me.

"Pa.. You know.. I was scared and happy and proud at the same time.. " He said while hugging me. "But Pa.. if there is any next time, which I hope won't be there, please give me an heads up about it.. I was nervous and scared till I came there and P'Tew told me about it." He added.

"Sorry Dae.. I must have made you worried.." I said while trying to sooth him.
"Dead worried Pa.. correct it.. " He retorted. I laughed at that. We broke the hug hearing chuckles near the door.. I saw Arthit's friends were all there looking at us. 

Arthit arranged for breakfast for everyone.. 
"P'Kong.. how are you feeling now..?" Nong Prem asked..
"I am better now.. except the body pains." I said smiling towards them.
"P. We did not know what to feel yesterday.. One side we were worried about you and the other side you were cool P.. like a real hero." Nong Bright exclaimed making us laugh. 

We had our breakfast with a little chitchat.. after that they went to drop Dae in the school.. They said they will return with their books as they need to do some assignments. After the went.. Arthit helped me to take a bath.. I slept again feeling tired. 

Arthit's POV

P'Kong slept again after taking bath. I and my friends sat down and did our assignments in the same room without making noise. P'Em texted me saying that they will be here around 1 in the afternoon with food for everyone. I replied okay and continued working on the papers.

As they told they reached by 1.. P'Kong was still sleeping.. I plated the food for everyone and we took it upstairs.. I woke P'Kong up.. He sat leaning on to the headboard behind the bed. We had our lunch and then P'Em reminded them about their report. We worked on our papers in the same room. We completed it by around 4 in the afternoon. 

We chatted for a while. P'Kong asked P'Tew to stay because our parents were coming and he wanted to introduce him as Dae's mate. After that everyone left except P'Tew. Today Dae was going to come home an hour early because his grandparents are going to come. P'Tew said he would pick up Dae today and we nodded saying okay.

After P'Tew left.. P'Kong and I got freshened up and changed into casual wear. I then helped P'Kong to come downstairs.. he was feeling much better now. I heard the door bell ring. I opened it and saw our parents outside. 

"Ma.. Pa.. Mom... Dad.." I exclaimed happily and hugged my parents. They came inside.. P'Kong tried to get up but sat down again because of pains. Mom and Dad sat on either side of him.

"What the hell do you think you are.. human or an unknown species like aliens..?" Mom shouted.
"Oh.. please Honey.. I am really proud of you Kong. You have done the best thing." Dad exclaimed. Earning a glare from Mom. 
"Oh Both of you stop now.. and Oon.. Kong you got to explain us many things I guess.. and especially Oon you.. why were you revolting so much..?" My Ma asked.... I gulped not knowing how to explain. But I felt like telling them everything from the start.

"Pa.. Ma.. Mom and Dad.. before I tell you all everything.. I want to all to know that I love P'Kong very much now. " I said.. they must have felt something as they were looking at me curiously. 

I explained them about how I was against the bond and revolted against him to back him off from the bond.. how I felt jealous of P'Ple and how I realized my feeling and later about this punishment also. They were silent even after I completed telling them everything.. I was getting nervous.. P'Kong gave me an assuring smile. 

"So Arthit.. tell me frankly.. now you do love Kong right..?" Dad asked.
"Khab Dad.. I am sorry I hurt him.. but I do love him with all my heart now." I said sincerely.
"Then.. leave the past behind and stay together forever.. don't you dare hurt him again.. anyway I know that you will not hurt him.. I can say that from your eyes." Mom said and I felt shy.

"Kong why did you not tell anything about this." My Pa asked.
"I wanted to give the bond a chance Dad.. I also gave my word to try this relation.. so I wanted try my best. If it did not work out I wanted to tell you all in the break.. but he already started loving me.. and I felt his love, care and warmth.. So.. I did not tell anything." He said while blushing.

"Son don't hesitate to tell us.. you are no less to us then him... We will always support both of you." Pa said. P'Kong nodded happily. We heard a voice and looked towards the direction.

"Pa.. Dad.. I am home.. when will my grandparents come." Dae shouted from outside not noticing the people in the living room. We remained silent. He came inside and froze.

"Yai, Ta, Ya, Pu.." He said while smiling widely.. They all stood up.. He hugged all of them. P'Tew came towards our side. We three were smiling at the sight. After a few minutes.. Dae went to change his dress... P'Kong introduced P'Tew as Dae's mate. After Dae joined us.. Dad and Pa stood up as if they want to announce something.

"Today we came not only to check on my stubborn son but also to tell you all a good news." Dad said. P'Kong pouted. 
"All the required procedure to adopt Dae has been done. From today onwards he is officially your Son.. His name on certificate is Dae Suthilak Rojnapath. He can choose his surname later, that is his wish and like your both surnames and details.. his will also be kept secret and he will be only introduced as Dae.. It is your wish when you want to reveal things.. We will always support you guys." Pa said. We jumped in excitement. Dae hugged P'Kong tightly.

"Oho.. Our grandson is Pa's baby boy ah.. " They teased him a little. After that we spoke about random things.. P'Kong and P'Tew kept on complaining about me.. All I could do was to pout earning some teasing. 

We had dinner together. Mom and Ma cooked along with Dae. After Dinner P'Tew left. Pa and Dad already made sure to change Dae's name in all the certificates and even took care of the name in his school. 

That night everyone of us slept happily.. Dae was sleeping with me and P'Kong while our parents took the other two rooms.