3 Can Be Fun

Jenna had had a long day and to end it at a slightly better note she decided that a nice bath was in order. She filled the tub in her bathroom and added her favorite oils before pulling out her trusty vibrater and sinking in.

  This was a routine that had help her for the past couple of months, work was kicking her ass and between that and clases she barely had time for anything else so she was taking advantage of the little time she had and she was giving herself an orgasm or two.

With her pink friend laying on the edge of the tub she used her hands first. Her fingers pinched her nipples while her other hand traveled over her stomach and inbetween her legs, she drew small circles around her clit before runing her finger between her fold not really diving in, the act had her breathing heavy. The soft music playing in the background relaxed her enough for her to close her eyes and tilt her head.

She was so enthralled with how good she was feeling that she hadn't heard her front door open and close or the voices drifting through her house getting louder as they approach.

  The hand she had between her legs was speeding up the finger playing with her nipples getting rougher pulling at them while she bit down on her lip trying to not alert her neighbors or who ever would walk past her home of her now daily activities.

  When her head rolled to the side and her eyes opened standing at the door to her bathroom was her bestfriend Sonny and his girlfriend Laurel watching her. Her hand stopped for just a second but got back to work. She knew this was wrong, she knew she had to stop. But this was her bathroom, her home and the keys she had offered them was for emergencies only so why they keeped waltzing in to her home unannounced was a puzzle she had yet to solve.

Sonny leaned against the door frame crossing his arms and legs. His face was unbothered, no traces of any emotion. But Laurel was squirming, her hands fidgety and her eyes were on Jenna's chest where her fingers switched back and forth from one nipple to the other.

Jenna removed her hand from inbetween her legs and reached for the vibrator with out looking knocking in on to the floor. It rolled a little further away from her where she could reach but she was so close she didn't want to have to stop altogether so she dove her hand back into the water and pushed a finger inside her arching her back while thrusting in and out at a faster pace then normal.

  Sonny stepped in picked up her toy and rinsed it out before handing it to Laurel, who smiled at him and walked over towards Jenna making her panic just a little.

"Hi Jenna." The words sounded innocent as if she hadn't walked into the bathroom and caught her pleasuring herself, where she still was by the way doing exactly what she was when they stepped in. "Here you go." She reached in the water and bumped the toy against her hand as if asking her to move it.

  The moment Jenna moved to grab the toy Laurel pushed it in her while still smiling at her. "Let me." She started of with a slow rhythm, building her up slowly. No other part of her body came close neither did sonny, he had resumed his position at the entrance to the bathroom and watched as his girlfriend fucked his best friend with a pink dildo.

Laurels speed increased and Jenna couldn't hold back the moans of pleasure that spilled from her parted lips. Her head rolled from side to side before settling. When her eyes opened she was looking straight at Sonny. He had discreetly moved closer, now he was sitting on the toilet, elbows resting on his knees and his body leaned foward.

Jenna whine when her orgasm was about to take her over the edge. She felt Slightly uncomfortable having her friends watch as she crumbled in ecstasy had never crossed her mind let alone assist her in the act. "Go on Jen, let go." His voice was commanding and she wanted to follow his orders but it wasn't enough, she needed more. "Baby."