Singing Pleasure

Jackson had heard it all. From being to young to being to wild he's been used and then pushed away so many times he was thinking about wrighting a song about it. At 33 he was done trying to settle down, it was just not the live for him, he had decided.

  With his mind made up and his group of friends supporting his decisions he was ready to just enjoy his forever single status so they had made plans and would meet in 5 hours at the local bar where they would play some pool and hopefully find someone to spend the night with. But before all that he had to finish his groceries.

  His cart had a stray wheel, you know the ones that make that wierd sound and makes the kart difficult to navigate because for some reason it keeped pulling you to the side. In Jacksons case it was towards the left and sadly it was making him work more than it should. "If you pile more stuff to the right the cart won't fight so hard."

"Thanks, I'll keep it in mind." He looked behind him and found a beautiful red head, her hair was short and styled in a pixie cut. Her nose and cheeks where dusted with freckles and she was a head shorter then him. When he looked at her eyes he noticed one was blue and the other green.

She extended her hand out towards him to shake "Vitta" she states shaking his hand, hers holding on firmly before dropping to her side.

"Jackson or Jack. Nice to meet you." With a nod of her head she turns back to her cart and continues with her shopping and he does the same.

🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙

Jackson was putting his bags into the trunk of his car when he spots Vitta walking towards the bus stop. The store had just closed and he knew that the bus had just passed he saw it but that didnt stop her from sitting on the bench with her bags by her feet.

With shaky hands and a determined stride Jackson walked towards the stop and offered Vitta a ride.

"No offense but all I know about you is your name and there is no way in hell I'll be getting in your car with you. Or showing you were I live, thanks for the offer though." She smiled sweetly at him and then dropped her face back to her phone.

🎙🎙🎙🎙🎙

The music was loud but his friends were louder, Jackson watched as his friends joked, laughed and played pool. He sat at the table closest to them so he could be able to join on the brotherly banter, at the moment they were all laughing at Jared who tried and failed to flirt with the bartender.

"Sorry sweet heart but this girl does not play with sticks." Jackson reached into his pocket pulled out his wallet and passed her a 20 apologizing for his friends and explaining that it was all in good nature.

"I dont know about you but when a person male or female so much as hints they aren't intrested I spin on my heels and walk away." A voice said from behind him, Jackson turned on his chair and looked back to be meet with  one blue and one green eye.

"You know I walk away but I cant be held responsable for every mans action."

"You can if they're your friends and your doing nothing but laughing at they're actions." His friends stopped laughing. "The women and Men here get payed for serving drinks and finger food not themselves in a platter, they shouldn't have to resort to lying to get anyone to stop making them uncomfortable."

"She was not lying, was she?" Jared asked making everyone laugh at him.

The night advance rather quickly, Jackson had invited Vitta to dance twice and both times he was rejected, she'd still stuck by his table laughing with his friends. Her intake of alcohol was low she'd nurse her beers as long as she could by his count she only had two so far. Suddenly her hand dropped on his thigh and she leaned in closer to his ear.

"So, are we gonna get out of here?" No more words were needed he stood extended his hand and dragged her as fast as he could to the parking lot where they barely made it to his car before she started touching him.

The fit was a little tight he's legs were uncomfortable but she was bouncing like her life depended on it and he didn't know about hers but his did.

As soon as he had unlocked his car she was opening the back door and shoving him in, she reaches and pushed the front seat all the way forward allowing him extra leg room, pulled her skirt up and asked for a condom before straddling his lap. She kissed him desperately like she'd been wanting it forever, like they'd know each other for years. Her hands dove into his hair and pulled enough to tilt his head back allowing her space to kiss and lick down his neck. As soon as she was ready she rolled on the condom and guided herself on, slowly lowering her body all the way.

His eyes rolled back his hand shot up to her waist and his jaw slacked which Vitta took as an invitation to kiss him again, the pace was slow at first all the way up and then all the way down driving Jackson to the edge then she began to move faster she dropped herself harder, her moans and cries of pleasure built up to almost frantic screams and just when Jackson was about to release Vittas back arched, her head fell back and her hand dove between them.

Her fingers expertly moved over her in small quick circles. She closed around him tighter and tighter every time she dropped, he could feel himself arriving at the edge his toes curled in his boots, his breath caught and his balls drew up ready to release the load he'd been carrying from the moment he'd seen her doing groceries. And then finally he sang. His pleasure exploded and his mouth form her name over and over while she kept bouncing, milking him keeping him right where she wanted. Never had he come so hard and so long before. Spent Vittas hands caressed his chest then shoulders and circled around his neck where she tucked her head for a couple long minutes they just breathed each other in.

Jackson was still buried inside Vittas when she sat up planted a peck to his lips and lifted of off him. She didn't wait or say anything, she stepped out of the car fixed her outfits and walked away.