Chapter 1

Harry is waiting patiently in his car

Harry is waiting patiently in his car. Louis pulls up to management driving way to fast and parks. He walks over to Harry's car and opens the door and gets in. "Lou, what the hell are we gonna do?" says Harry "Commit arson obviously" says Louis. "No we can't do that Lou!" replies Harry "Obviously we're not gonna do that, baby" says Louis. "Oh. What are we doing then?" says Harry. Louis explains "Okay so the plan is to blast Half the World Away and dance! It should bring a lot of attention to us, so that will piss off management. We'll wait till the paps get a few photos and then we say bye to the fans and get in the car and go home. Sound good?" "Yea, sounds good" Harry replies. 

Harry turns on his car and starts playing Half the World Away as loud as possible. Louis and Harry get out of the car and start having a dance party! The other 3 boys come outside and start dancing with them. Fans start showing up and are taking pictures and videos. Management walks out furious and starts telling them to stop, but the boys don't listen. Simon sees what's going on and tells them to stop and that they're careers will be over if they don't. Niall starts yelling at Simon "You can't treat us like this! We work so hard and you never let us have a break! Harry has spent so much time on this song and had put so much effort into it! This song deserves to be on the album." The song ends and the five boys hug and say hi to some fans, then they all leave.

A/N

This is a short chapter but it's just the beginning! Hope you all like it! <3