Chapter 1

Pete yawned and opened his eyes, still feeling tired. He moved around, squirmed out of the covers, and screamed at what he saw under them.

He didn't have legs or arms anymore. In fact, his body was triangle shaped and strangely colored.

Then he realized, "HOLY SHIT! I'M A PIZZA!" Pete yelled, alarming the rest of the sleeping boys in the tour bus. He tried to take a bite of himself, to see if he was dreaming or not.

"Ow! Definitely not dreaming!" He shouts. 

After attempting to climb down the ladder, he fell off his bunk and looked around. Not only had he turned into food, but his bandmates did as well.

Patrick was waking up as multiple pumkin squares, laid neatly across his bed. He was topped with whipped cream, styled in a swirl on his head.

"Nice hair!" Pete commented.

"What the-" they echoed with Patrick's voice.

Andy was lucky, he had arms - or... not really arms. He had broccili stalks. They had little brocilli flowers on the top, reminding him of his old, curly hair.

"You too, Andy!" Pete laughed at him.

His stalk went towards his face, "Where's my beard??"

"YES!" they heard Joe say from the top bunk. A sandwich jumped down, "Get me some COLD CUTS TODAY!" 

Pete laughed at him as Joe shifted his ham and cheese under his bun. At least he was happy with what he got. 

A pumpkin square of Patrick jumped up on the bed, "How did this happen?"

Andy's stalks shook, "Didn't you have pumpkin squares last night?"

Joe chimed in, "Yeah, and I stole a sandwich from New Politics before we left."

Patrick turned to Pete the pizza, "I don't remember Pete having pizza."

His pepperoni slid down and hit the floor, "I might've bought a box last night... and ate it... all of it..."

"Pete!" Patrick chided.

Pete tried to defend himself, "I can't help it! It was a cheesy goodness!"

Joe decided to have fun with his new form. He jumped around the room and asked Andy to join them. Pretty soon, everyone was jumping around the room.

Patrick, although, stayed back. As he got more and more worried, more squares jumped up straight. 

How am I going to tell Elisa? How am I going to raise Declan? How am I going to sing? How can I play guitar? Don't we have a show tonight? He thought to himself.

Andy settled down before Joe and Pete did and he climbed up Patrick's bedsheets, "We should probably tell someone..."

"Who would believe us?" Patrick worried.

Andy's stalks shifted, almost looking like a normal shrug, "I don't know... Brendon?"

Patrick thought about it for a while and then agreed, "Okay."