Chapter 6

Hello FallOutEggies it's time for an update!

Gerard fell to the stage floor as a pancake with a dramatic flop. The crowd gasped and madly tried to climb onto the stage. Sure, Gerard looked tasty as a human, but as a pancake...he was irresistible.

Gerard looked up pleadingly up at Brendon. Brendon was fighting the urge to laugh, but realized that Gerard was on his side and he was down a member. Again. He was always the only one left.

Brendon pulled his magical, trusty baguette out of his pants and waved it at the crowd in desperation. At first, the crowd was amused by such a funny looking piece of bread pulled out from such an area. Then, millions of sparks started to come from it and the audience began to shriek. Each of them were becoming a fry, one by one.

The last few humans left in the crowd tried to make a run for Gerard, but it was too late. They fell in the pit as salted fries. They were the saltiest because they were closest to Gerard, who was spreading sass everywhere. They were saltier than McDonald's fries.

"IM THE BEST DANG DANCER IN THIS UNIVERSE!" Gerard exclaimed and attempted the pancake ritual dance.

Fall Out Boy was barely standing at this point. They had doubled over, laughing their little bums off.

Pete placed his hand on Brendon's shoulder and wiped his eyes, "You put on a good show little noodle."

"Nood?- ohhhhhh" Brendon remembered how he was a noodle not too long ago.

There was a creak at the emergency door. An odd looking silhouette appeared, coming closer to the stage. Fans started to quiet down as they realized who it was. What it was.

As it came closer, it seemed to look like the Easter Bunny.

But no.

Pancake Gerard started to jump up and down happily. He recognized the mutant looking bunny.

"ITS MY HEAD! GUYS! LOOK!" Gerard exclaimed.

"Your head?" Joe questioned with one brow raised.

"Not his head..." Pete corrected and huffed a breath out.

"Is that...?" Patrick began to ask.

"PARTY POISON!" squealed Gerard.

The blue, fuzzy faced animal froze between aisles and looked to Gerard. It seemed confused, but nodded, confirming that it was indeed them. But who was under the mask?

Party Poison glanced around the venue, at all of the French fries. There was a muffled chuckle from behind the mask.

"Who is that?" Brendon turned to the pancake.

Gerard bit his lip, then remembered he was a pancake and tasted some syrup. He shivered, figuring that this might be cannibalism.

Party Poison turned back to the crowd of French fries, whom looked very confused and disturbed. Then, he bent down and started picking them up individually, one by one.

"Yo! What are you doing?" Patrick fumed, "That's our audience! You can't eat them! I mean..without taking your mask off."

"No no" Andy chimed in, "Make them take their mask off. Then we'll know who it is."

"NO!" screamed Gerard, "If you want your audience back, you must discover this mystery yourself."

Party Poison did not listen to Fall Out Boy. It continued to gather up the French fries, who did not protest when they found themselves in Party Poison's arms. They didn't say a word. Not one of them.

Brendon, pancake, and Fall Out Boy stood patiently as Party Poison collected all of the French fries. It was having trouble carrying them all, but somehow it worked.

Then, with a snap of its fingers, it turned all of the French fries back into their human forms. The fans all glanced up at their savior and blinked. Party Poison motioned for them to run, as if saying "be free!". They all made a run for the exit door and thanked the only one who saved them.

"Nooo!" shouted Pete, who dove into the audience and tried to make them want to stay. He was losing money.

Once all of the fans had left the venue, Party Poison closed the door behind it, holding all its weight against the door to keep it shut. It wiped its arm on its forehead and sighed.

"Who do you think you are?" Pete asked suspiciously.

Suddenly, a gloved hand came up to the mask. Gerard wiggled excitedly, then went completely still, ready for the reveal.

Party Poison began to lift its mask off...