Chapter 4

"Badaboomba!" Brendon shouted excitedly and slammed his baguette against the air. Rays shot out of them and swirled around Patrick the pumpkin squares, Pete the pizza, Andy the broccoli stalk, and Joe the sandwich. Slowly, they transformed back into humans, but something went a little wrong.

It's Brendon Urie... Of course something's going to go wrong.

Patrick felt the rims of his glasses on his face and patted the fedora on his head. He sighed. He was only one person again and he was back to normal.

Pete saw the tattoos on his arms and traced them with his finger. His hands then went to his chest and his hips to make sure it was him. He was honestly a little upset that he wasn't a pizza. A little frown formed on his lips, but then he did a little air-guitar move and it cheered him right up.

Andy's green skin changed back to it's normal, ink stained color. He did a fist pump and picked up his drum sticks.

Joe's bun was now a different kind of bun. His curly, frizzy hair was pulled back in a man bun, "Dang!" he said and chuckled, "It even does hair!"

"And fashion..." Patrick said, looking in the mirror. Brendon's baguette had even given Patrick a slick, new leather jacket, black jeans, and a brand new pair of Velcro shoes.

No one had turned to Brendon, who had the real problem in hand...

Or not...

"WHAT THE F**K DID I JUST DO?!?" he screamed and looked down to his body. It was slippery and twisty, bouncing a little when the weight of his head looked down.

Patrick looked to Pete, who looked to Andy, who then looked to Joe before all four of them burst out in laughter. Joe was laughing so hard, he had to lean up against the wall to stop himself from falling over. Andy had tears streaming down his face and laughed so loud that people miles away could probably hear. Patrick's fedora had long since fallen off and he took off his glasses. He didn't need glasses to laugh. He fell on the bed and kicked his legs up in the air.

Pete thought he was all laughed out and tried speaking, which failed multiple times, "Way to go pasta boy!"

Brendon glared at them and even growled a little, then stopped, "Pasta?"

Patrick entered another giggle fit, laughing almost as loud as Andy had just been, "Y-Yeah man... You're-You're a noodle!"

Brendon looked back down at himself and sighed, bending his head down to his chest. He could do that now, without bones.

Joe still hugged the wall, "I can't even! It's too much!"

When the laughing slowed down, Pete let out a shaky breath and ran his thumbs under his eyes, "Ohh Brendon, you screwed up pretty bad."

"I know..." he mumbled, muffled by his own, skinny, twisted body.

"Thanks for helping us and all, but we've got a show to perform in an hour. We've gotta go get on stage," Pete said and grabbed his phone from the top bunk. He snapped a quick picture of noodle Brendon and chuckled, "Payback."

"The f**k you think you're going?" Brendon pulled hard to get his head up, "You can't leave me here!"

Patrick felt a little guilty, "We'll come back after the show's over to help you with that."

"No! Guys!! What if I get hungry?!"

Andy shrugged, "I don't know man, you look pretty tasty. You could just nibble on yourself for a while."

Joe laughed, "Maybe he can reach his butt!"

Patrick had held his laughing down, but couldn't help not laughing at that. He clapped his hands together in the doorway and laughed himself out the door. Pete, Andy, and Joe followed him out, leaving Brendon to sulk by himself.