Info (rewritten)

~italic-Thinking~

~Black-Authors note A/N~

How Y/N looks like/wears: She has long black hair with blonde strips and has blue eyes. She has a scar on her lip. She wears a black shirt and cloak, and she wears black shorts with sandals. (Ik lota black)

Personality: Cold. Literally. Although if she does know you and get comfortable she can be the sweetest, she pulls pranks when she's bored, and just act different when you first met her.

Her story:

She was just a baby when she got kidnapped also no one knew Sasuke and Naruto had a kid but she got kidnapped by a dude named Quick kill his real name is Hikori Ogori he has brown hair, wears a mask, has a coat, has a scar on his right eye, and the coat is like the akatsuki but the clouds are black and everything else is red

He never wished to harm you he just wanted to keep you and train you because you have very powerful chakra. He has a soft spot for you and he raised you all your life. He told you the story so you don't call him dad because you know your life story and you were fine with it but wished one day you could see your parents and how their doing.

Things she likes/love: She loves Ramen, She likes learning about history/reading, and she likes training.

Things she hates: Fan girls, brats, bullies, sassy girls, tomatoes.

Eyes: She has Sharingan although she hasn't awakened it yet, she also made her own Mangekyou Sharingan (later in the book) it's called: Endless Mangekyou Sharingan

Jutsu: rasenchidori, (you made it) Shadow clone, summoning technique, seal, chakra enhanced strength, Genjutsu: Sharingan, Susanoo, and more (Some you still need work)

(Some you still need work)

Chakra Nature: Fire, Wind, Lightning.

Taijutsu: 4/4

Ninjutsu: 4/4

Genjutsu: 3/4

Kenjutsu: 4/4

Senjutsu: 2/4

Fuinjutsu: 2/4 never tried it