Part 3

You threw your bag on the couch of your apartment when you got home from school. You sat down turning on the TV, lifting your legs on the coffee table with a soda can in one of your hands. You couldn't stop thinking about the girl, Sarada.

'I could beat her in a fight.' You thought as you smirked taking a sip of your drink

You eventually got bored of TV and decided to go out and look around the town. So you loaded your gear, put on your shoes, and brought some money. You opened the door and went out. It seemed like it was a parade or something. A lot of tents were up with people selling things so it was quite busy. As you were walking you noticed a person that seemed familiar. The first thing you noticed was her hair. The color was blue with a bit of black.

'Boruto's mom!' You remembered. How could you forget? She's a beautiful woman that you could fall in love with at first sight. A nice woman. And the mom of a jerk, troublemaking, weird kid that would shock you it's his mom. When she turned around she noticed you. She smiled and waved. As to you... well, you were trying to hide. You thought it was embarrassing she caught you staring. You couldn't hide from her much longer since she had gone up to you.

"Hello," She spoke softly, "You're Boruto's friend. Am I correct?"

"Uhm...Yeah more or less." You chuckled while she soon joined.

"Well, I'm having dinner in a few minutes, would you like to join?" Hinata asked

"Oh no thank you. I would be an intruder." You answered waving your arms frantically

"It's alright, I insist!" She put a hand on your shoulder and looked at you reassuring you, "You can shop with me for a few more minutes, and we will be on our way."

You thought about it and soon nodded. You both continued shopping a bit. You bought two vases which seemed pretty to you. One was, a style of two women dancing in their kimono robes, flowers falling and surrounding them, a lake behind them. It was quite calming. The other was a samurai. He was practicing with three swords. Outside was sunset, his backyard was filled with flowers and a little set for some tea.

"Isn't it beautiful, lady Hinata?" You asked showing the two vases in your hands

"No need to be formal," She said chuckling, "but yes. It is. Seems very calming." She answered

"Indeed." You said. You turned around to see the owner and said you'll buy it. She put some bubble wrapping around it and then put them in a bag.

"It's time we leave now uh? Oh, dear...It seems that I never got your name, how embarrassing." Hinata realized.

"It's okay my lady. The names Y/n." You answered.

"What a nice name. I love it." She smiled

"Thank you."

~~~

You both entered the house, setting your bags at the entrance. She lead you to the kitchen where Boruto's sister is at. As soon as Hinata opened the door you see an exact copy of her. Except a smaller version of her of course. She greeted her mom and soon after asked who you are. Hinata looked at you.

"Oh uh, my name's Y/n. Nice to meet you." You answered.

"Hi! My name is Himawari!" She said full of energy.

Hinata sat you both down and served food. Soon after all of you heard the door open and revealed an annoying voice entering the house.

"I'm home!" Boruto shouted opening the kitchen door, "The hell!?" He shouted, "Y/n what are you doing here?"

"I invited her," Hinata answered for you

"What? Why?" Boruto asked

"Because I can," Hinata answered sounding annoyed, "Now sit down and eat."