ʕ•̫͡•ʔ Part - 7 ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

It's a long chapter so sit tight😄😄 and prepare yourself for some 🔞🔞 mature content. As I'm not really good in Smuts so I apologize for any inconvenience in advance..

Let's start........

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

They love the attention they were getting, from their partners and most importantly Gulf loved the attention he was getting from Mew, The love of his life. He loved how Mew spoiled him, he loved how Mew took care of him, he loved being a baby whenever he was with him, he loved how Mew pampered him, he loved the way he felt treasured like he's the most precious thing in this whole universe. He loved the warmth, soft touches that mew offers, he loved the warmth of those arms of Mew's, he loved the way Mew looked at him and he's blessed with this man to be all HIS, he loved the tingling sensation whenever Mew touched his ears, he loved the way he felt like some delicate thing when Mew took him in his arms with so much care and love, he loved the feelings that Mew called him HIS and he loved the feelings that Mew was also HIS.

It's been 2 year MewGulf was together. They have been living in their dreams with the person they love from the time when they came to know what love is. It's not like they never had arguments or fights. Arguments, quarrels and bickering were normal things that every relationship has to go through to make their understanding, trust, love even more deep.

But the thing with MewGulf they never went to bed at night without solving their problems. They both have flaws and they were willing to try and solve it. Because they both love each other soo much that they couldn't endure a day without taking with their other half.

They both already graduated. Mew was learning everything about business from his father and also joined his father's company to learn more because he was the future CEO.

And as Gulf was interested in photography he first worked independently then he participated in a competition that was held by a well established company to find some unique style photographers. And Gulf was the 2nd runner-up in that competition. So the company hires the 3 winners on three different posts based on their ranks and ability.

The 1st runner-up was Yaya Urassaya, who already has experienced and worked with some models. She was engaged with the love of her life.

2nd was Gulf. He wasn't that experienced but his photography style was most unique among all the 3 winners.

Last but not the list 3rd runner-up was Tay Tawan. He was experienced but nobody hired him until then. He was already married to his loved ones.

After the three got their respective jobs they all went along with the other and the three made a good friendship that the whole office admired.

On the other side BoatMild was married. 6 months ago but their honeymoon period was still going on and both MewGulf was literally fed up with their lovey dovey antics. But they weren't any less from them.

It's their 2nd year anniversary. Mew was avoiding Gulf the whole day and Gulf was sad because Mew was avoiding him. They even got into an argument last night because Gulf wanted Mew to take the next day off but Mew reasoned that there would be an important meeting that he had to attend. But Gulf didn't say why he wanted Mew to take the day off because he wanted to know if he remembered or not.

He didn't know what he did wrong to be avoided. But to his surprise Mew didn't mention anything related to their anniversary. Even though he got up early, made breakfast for him and went to the office while Gulf was half asleep.

Gulf was hurt that Mew didn't remember their anniversary or so he thought.

It was Friday so Gulf had to go to the company's studio to do his pending works. So he got up, did his morning routine, made some coffee for himself to make his mind refresh but that didn't work and then went to work.