chaoter 3

koochieshan pov
she's so annoying, i swear to god.

how old is she anyway? isn't she a givernemt official or some shit? she's acting like a kid my age.

i call some of my friends and i'm starting to tell them about that dumbass balloon when a piece of string slaps my hand. i mute my mic and ask what's wrong with her. i'm sure she'd be rolling her eyes if she had any. "it's a matter of national security. nobody outside your family can know you're my bodyguard."

i sigh and push her out of my room. i shit the door and continue to talk to my friends. my dumb friend magweffa is simping for fictional milfs so i act like i never mentioned the balloon.

balloon pov
koochieshan doesn't really have friends.

well, i guess he does, but he doesn't see them in person at all. which is perfect, since he has to stay home and watch me. he doesn't have school either since he got kicked out for being stupid.

i stare at myself in the mirror, wondering what i'd look like if i was human. would i look like koochieshan, with his block head and tan skin? would i look like those overemotional girls with their blonde hair and pale skin? i'll never know.

i've never really been friends with girls. they're too much drama. i'm like one of the boys. until i had to move. i don't have any friends anymore. i'm just a brokken loner.

koochieshan was crying for like 2 hours before he came downstairs and his parents introduced us. now we're stuck in this house together. he doesn't even know my age or my dark past ,,,