Meeting For The First Time

As Chizome continued to look at the child, his child. For he knew that no matter long he had been gone, Rozu would never betray him like that. Plus looking at the boy from here he could see a resemblance to himself, apart from his eyes, the boy, his son, Kugutsu, he said his name was, had his beloved silver eyes.

Kugutsu looked at the strange man and in a weak voice asked "Who are you, mister?"

When he spoke Chizome was broken out of his thoughts and said "Well, um, I'm your father" he said expecting the boy to feel anger towards him for not being there and blame him for his mother's death.

But to his surprise, the boy only looked at him without any emotion in his eyes and said: "oh, mama said I would meet you one day".

Chizome looked surprised at him and asked "You knew I was coming? You don't blame me for her death?"

Kugutsu looked at his supposed father and shook his head "I'm not mad, mama knew she was going to die and that she probably wouldn't see me grow up"

As father and son stared at each other Kugutsu's stomach began to growl which caused him to break eye contact and hold his stomach in pain. Chizome stared at his son and finally processed him thin he was and asked "When was the last time you ate boy?"

Kugutsu looks up and says "Last time I ate was when mama was still alive, so I guess that could be a month from today." Which caused his father to stare at him in horror as he realized how close to death his son was and asked "Why haven't you gotten anything to eat?"

Kugutsu stared at his father with the closest deadpan look he could muster "I'm 5 years old, my mother is dead, and she needed more food when he started getting thin because of her illness, does that make sense?" He explained and asked rhetorically.

Chizome continued to stare at him and he continued to say "And besides, before she died mama said I would meet you eventually and I hoped it would be soon."

Chizome, while still worried for his son, was impressed, to wait through the pain of starvation for someone you didn't know would show up, took conviction. Something he greatly valued.

He finally snapped out of his funk and said "C'mere boy, I'll get you some food."

This caused Kugutsu to slowly stand up and walk up towards his father who took him to a nearby cafeteria, as they were waiting they were given bread as an appetizer, which Kugutsu didn't hesitate in wolfing down.

As Chizome stared at his son, he knew in his heart that, despite how badly he wanted to, he couldn't keep him, he had a goal and a child would slow him down

As Chizome stared at his son, he knew in his heart that, despite how badly he wanted to, he couldn't keep him, he had a goal and a child would slow him down. He decided he would help him learn how to survive and when he was ready he would continue his ambition.

But first, he needed to know something "Boy, what exactly is your quirk?" He asked

Kugutsu looked up at his father, with his face full of food, and said "My quirk is Called Blood Puppet, I can control someone when I consume their blood, mama said you have a quirk that's similar." This caused Chizome to be amazed at how similar their quirks were Kugutsu had an improved version of his quirk.

"What is it you want to do?" He asks his son, causing Kugutsu to look at him and say "Ever since I awakened my quirk I've wanted to be a hero." Which caused Chizome to look long and hard at his son and say "A hero?"

Kugutsu looks at his father and says "Yeah, I don't care about fame, all I've ever wanted to do was use this power to help people, I could care less about what anyone thinks. If they don't approve then they can suck it". He says with conviction in his voice which caused his father to smirk at his son. He was impressed, it seems his son wanted to become a hero, and unlike most of the fakers in society today it was for the right reasons. He would help give him the knowledge and skills he needed to become one.

"Alright boy, eat up, and get some rest I'll train you until your ready to be a hero." He says which caused his son to look at him and nod with determination in his eyes.

(Authors Note: If you can't tell by now, Kugutsu has a personality similar to Levi from Aot and has a relationship with Stain similar to Levi's relationship with Kenny.)