What did you think?

Below you can highlight a question and answer it by commenting. This "survey" will just allow me to see your thoughts and where I can improve my work.

1. How did you find out about this story?

2. Are you okay with sharing your age, gender and or country? (For demographics?)

Characters

1. Did you have a favourite or least-favourite character? Do you remember their name or describe them?

3. What qualities did you like/dislike?

4. Anymore that you'd like to tell me about your thoughts upon this character?

Chapters

1. Did you have a favourite/least-favourite chapter? Do you remember what happened?

2. Why was this your favourite/least favourite?

3. Any additional notes?

The story

1. What did you think of Asiu?

2. Is there a highlight of Asiu's story that stands out to ?

3. Are there are any characters that you would like to learn more about?

The world

1. Did you feel the world was plausible?

2. Would you like to know anything else at all about this world?

Going foward

1. Do you think, based upon what you have read here, that you'd like to read the actual story?

2. Do you think Asiu's story works as a standalone short story?

3. Do you have any questions for me?

Thank you for your time here! You have no idea how much I appreciate all of this! Every time you read part of the story, you improve this one and my next!

Again, thank you!!