Chapter 11

Guys, Pls vote and comment. xoxo

**-**

Louis' Pov: 

I'm stupid. I am fucking stupid. I just gave up Harry for my reputation. Fuck. I am currently in my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I got up to get ready for the day. I got on my car and turned on the radio to distract my self for a bit. 

I entered the school and walked through the hallway, slowly. I know I am late, but I don't care about it. I opened my locker and took my things out. I want to skip school today, but I can't. My mom will scold me for it. I sighed and entered my class. 

"Mr. Tomlinson, may I ask you why are you late?" by now ever eyes in the room have turned to me. I rolled my eyes. I am not in the mood.

"Traffic jam," I went over to my table, beside Liam and Zayn was beside him. The teacher went back to the lesson he was teaching. I didn't pay attention as I was deep in thought. 

What will I do without Harry now?

Maybe I shouldn't care about reputations...

Harry is gonna hate me

**-**

I was in the boys locker/changing room. I was sitting on the bench putting on my football shoes. The coach instructed our team that it was time. We walked out of the locker room and to the field. I didn't look at the benches, I couldn't knowing Harry will be there. I can't face him. It was my goal to focus on football. I am gonna give my best today. I wanna forget all my problems and have a great time playing my favorite game. 

It was 2-1. I ran across the field as Liam looked up to see if anyone was available for him to give the ball to. He signaled him to pass it to me since no one was blocking me from getting the ball. He passed it over to me as I ran for the goal. I stepped few step back then ran and kicked the ball with all my force. The goal keeper dived to the right but the ball slipped right on the edge of his finger and went in the goal. 

My team mates lifted me up and cheered. I laughed and told them to put me down. There were a lot of people that came and congrats me. I was smiling but it didn't reach my eyes. Something was missing.... someone was missing.... I still have the empty feeling in my heart..... I miss Harry.

My smile completely faded when Eleanor came to me to congrats me. She hugged and kissed me on the lips. Right when did, I saw Harry running out of the stadium. I didn't feel the sparkles. I didn't have butterflies in my stomach. This felt like nothing. This felt wrong.

No, I don't care about my reputation now. I am going to university next year anyway. I want my Harry back. I love him, not Eleanor. 

I pulled away and took my hands from her waist. Eleanor looked at me confused, "What's wrong, baby?" 

"I don't want this... reputation. I want Harry. I am gonna apologize to him. I am going to him and I don't care if we got bullied when we come out. I will be there to protect him, even if it means, me getting hurt. I love him." I sigh and looked at Eleanor. She was angry, no not angry. Fuming. Yeah that's the right word. I don't care about her anymore. I won't let her change my mind again. "We are over, El. For real now." 

I left her like that but she kept yelling my name and asking to get back, no demanding for me to get back there. I didn't look back and kept walking to the lockers to get to the lockers/changing room. I don't like her, not one bit. Now that I think about it, she kept controlling me on what to do and what not to do. I don't know if I even want to see her again. I don't know how many people she slept with while we were together. People always tell me she was flirting with boys but I never believed them and whenever I did, I went to confront her about it she would always say that it's nothing and that I shouldn't believe them. Then she would somehow lead it to sex. 

I ran into the locker/changing room. I had my jeans on with no shirt when the door busted open. I looked up to see Eleanor there. I rolled my eyes and kept on pulling my shirt over my head. She cleared her throat, obviously wanting my attention but I just ignored her. It's because of her I don't have Harry now. It's because of her I changed my mind. If she didn't come to my place and confronted me, then I would have still had Harry. Maybe I shouldn't blame her for all of the thing. Yeah, she was the one who came to my place and talked to me but I shouldn't have listened to her. I should have told her to fuck off and leave but I didn't.

"Louis..." Eleanor was surprisingly calm

"Yes, Eleanor?" I said with a little bit of annoyance clear in my tone     

"I didn't come here to take you back. Because I have what I want. I am popular now. I was just with you because you were in the football team and you were the captain. I used you. And you fell right into my trap. Now, I have every boy in this school that would defiantly want me. You're useless. Your only good at football. You're not even smart, you had to do 12 grade over again. Ha! and those presents you gave me, I gave them to charity or it's in the trash can, mmm most likely in the trash can. Well, not the jewelry's that you gave me but that um.. what was that called... oh yeah, the memory book you did for me. By the way, your good in sex. Might use you for that but nothing else. I don't need you anymore. That's all I wanted to say. Now, Bye!" She smirked and left me there in tears that were threatening to slip

I am useless.... She was using me... All the presents I gave her is now in her trash can... Those presents, I spend my time on.... That memory book took me 3 hours to do. I felt like punching someone in the face right now. I brushed my tears away, she isn't worth it. I shouldn't cry for her. She should. 

I quickly put on my shoes and went on my search for Harry. I walked through the corridors. I searched every place I can though Harry was. But no luck. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone. Liam. When he saw my red, puffy eyes he twisted his face to concerned. "Hey Lou, are you ok?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. just looking for Harry," Yes, I told him about Harry and he was very supportive. "Where are you going?" I asked out of curiosity

"I am searching for Niall, I am gonna ask him out today," Liam proudly announced. I smiled 

"About time, lad" I patted his shoulder

"Since you are searching for Harry and I am searching for Niall. Why don't we both search for them together. They are best friends and they might have went somewhere together?" Liam suggested. I nodded

"yeah ok" I agreed and we both started to search for them. I took us a while to find them, but we finally did. they were at one of the corners of the building. We went closer to them, just to see them both... kissing. 

What the fuck?   

**-**

Hold on a minute, Narry are kissing. OooOoo What is gonna happen now? xoxo