It's My Pleasure To Introduce You

LoadedGunn

Where?: ao3

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/1124575

Account needed?: no

How long?: 51m

Rating: explicit

Archive warnings: creator chose not to use archive warnings

Summary:
Louis cannot help himself. He stretches a bit, so he can whisper in Harry's ear, "That's what I'd do to you, when you're close to coming. Just think. You'll be so overwhelmed, but you won't want it to end, not really, so I'll switch it to the seventh setting, give you just a few seconds to catch your breath, but then it'll rock inside you, right against your spot, so hard you won't be able to breathe, but before you can finally come it'll stop again. How long do you think you could keep it there, just staying right on the edge?"
"I couldn't," Harry whispers, definitely shivering now. "I just couldn't tease myself like that, I'd have to touch my cock. If I wanted to... I'd need someone to do it for me."
Louis slips his hands from Harry's fingers to his wrist, where he clutches hard. "You would."
Or, the AU where Louis is the most helpful sex shop salesperson in the history of sex shops, and Harry really was just looking for a vibrator with simple instructions (yet ended up getting a hands-on demonstration).

Notes:
THERE IT IS. Basically I went to a sex shop for the first time and then talked to Karen about overstimulation and I always talk about sex toys, and it all just escalated into this fic.
SO! Karen, like every smutty word I've ever written, this one's on you. Thank you to Leah, who finished her wonderful beautiful big bang and stayed up to beta this for me *\o/* and thank you, Lila whom my grammar will probably kill one day but at least then she won't JUDGE ME FOR MY CHOICE IN VIBRATORS (I love you child).
Also, these are the vibrator (https://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-Petal-G-spot-Vibrator/dp/B00770KK1K) and plug (https://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-Pink-Butt-Plug/dp/B0037ACVW0/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1388953644&sr=1-2&keywords=pink+butt+plug) in question.
Also, I just changed the title three times I hate Lila so much goodbye ENJOY!!!!
Do you even realize I've just created a sex toy 'verse
basically every time I want to write about a kink
I can
amazing.
Come say hi!!!

Category: M/M

Fandom: One Direction (Band)

Relationship(s): Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson

Characters: Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik (mentioned), Liam Payne (mentioned), Niall Horan (mentioned)

Additional tags: Sex Shop AU, sex toys!, Vibrators, Butt Plugs, hints of D/s, Louis topping FROM THE BOTTOM, but harry still gets fucked don't worry, Overstimulation

Language: English

Part of a series?: yes

What series?: sex shop fic (dildornado 'verse)

What part of the series?: 1

Part of a collection?: yes

What collection?: readfics larry

When published?: 2014-01-07

Completed?: N/A

Wordcount: 8284

Chapters: 1

Comments: 177

Kudos: 5065

Bookmarks: 1449

Hits: 239198