Gibberish

I wrote this story with my keyboards autogenerated word suggestions. I occasionally wrote names and a few words, to give it something to go off. 90% of it was generated by the keyboard though. Say thank you to keyboard.

W// This story makes no sense, keyboard is on drugs.

Bad knew it was too late to get a pair of gloves. Gloves and a black shirt. He needed the gloves for a moment to be able to keep up with the frantic friend.

His frantic Friend was Skeppy. Skeppy looked like a baby. Because he has a little bit of blood pressure. Blood pressure is a mythical creature and a little dazed.

Bad loved Skeppy and held up with the bits of his job. Skeppy's job was preparing for the first time in her room. Her room was so good to be able to focus on. (Wtf is going on I'm losing brain cells.)

Skeppy took Bad on a mission to be a tubbling. Tubblings are a boy and a girl who is that I can't even imagine. (Leave Tubbo and Lani out of this.)

After the mission Bad would have a nice day. He and Skeppy will not be human. They will be more of a fantasy.

Skeppy and Bad started dating. Bad wanted to make sure you were able to get a fast one. A fast one of his close friends. (Huh?? Let me try to steer this in a normal direction.)

Bad told Skeppy he loved him and he was hospitalized. He was in the hospital for a moment because he has a little blood work done. His blood work is going well. Until Skeppy kissed a girl in the hospital with the bits of his gloved hands.

Bad got very mad at the baby. He cried for a while now. Skeppy walked in the hospital with her sword and he said "I don't think it's a good idea to be something that you want it to be." (Did they just break up? Jeez.)

Bad killed off the mother of the week. (???) The mother of the week is going to be able to keep the dragon in the morning. (Jesus, let me try to steer it in a better direction.)

Skeppy and Bad got back together. Bad was so happy to have a nice day. He wanted to know what was up with the cow. He said "Skeppy what is the name of that man?" (What man? Come on, let's try again. Let's just go scandalous and see what happens.)

Bad got on a crafting table and looked at the baby. He winked at the baby, and then he was hospitalized. (I don't want to know what that implies! Baby=Skeppy)

He was hospitalized for a good reason. His voice was soft but he was trying to get close to the river. The river would have a chance of fun. (I'm done...)

Skeppy visited him and held his hand. "Bad, would you like to meet me at my place? To talk about what you want to do with me. I love you both." (Both? You talking about that girl again?)

"Skeppy, I'm pregnant with a towel." (Interesting!)

Skeppy fainted and held the spear. When he woke up to him, he was in her bed. (Let's wrap this up!)

Bad gave birth to you anyway. (OMG, YOU WERE JUST BIRTHED!) He named the baby, whatchu. Skeppy cried because he was in the hospital with a towel.

Bad hugged Skeppy and held the baby and, then he was trying to get close to the sound of Drista's voice. (I know I'm writing a story about Drista but...how did she get involved?!)

Drista said congratulations on your new things. Then she left to go get her eyes again. Her eyes were equals so she can't get through this story. (Man, I can't get through this story! That's it, write an ending line.)

Bad killed off the baby and then Skeppy kissed him in a false mood.

THE END :D