Chapter 16

A/N: My new found motivation. Your now my favorite reader free shout out. CassySleepy-Bois

After their birthday Techno went back to planning and talking with the king. They will be facing an army of mobs and an army of people. This was not good the only way the tide of war can change is up to them. Then a loud boom was heard. It was loud. A gaurd came rushing into the room. "Your majesty! Theres a breach in the nothern wall!" The gaurd exclaimed. The king aka Eret looked over at Techno. Techno nodded and went with the guard to the breached wall. They rushed to it to see this time they arent people. Its Dream's army of mobs. "Sh*t." Techno cursed. The guards were already fighting the mobs. Techno watched as a little kid tried to run. With a blink of an eye the mob chasing the child was killed. More and more mobs were dying frok a flashing pink light. Well by Techno hes just to fast. Techno sensed an attack behind him.

He held his sword and blocked it. It was a human this time. He kicked the enemy gaurd and everything started getting complex. Mobs and gaurds. Techno knew this will be hard. I mean not for him but he cant be everywhere at once. He may be fast but he cant cover everything. Dealing with the breach in the northern wall another explosion was heard. "The East wall has been breached!" A guard shouted. Techno cursed. This was going horrible. A green blur was watching all of this. Techno knew who that was. It was obviously Dream. "George!" Sapnap cried out. "What?" George asked. "George theres a breach in two walls." Sapnap replied. "They need us." "I know they do." George stood up. "I want Dream back." George and Sapnap walked to the East wall. George in the speed of loght got rid of gaurd and mobs. Sapnap used his excellent skills in fire magic to push back. He used his magic to create a wall of fire that would temporarily patch up the wall. Sapnap sighed and George was still getting rid of the remaining. 

Then Dream appeared. "George." Dream said. "Dream.." George trailed of. "What do you want you betrayed me?" George asked. "Betrayed you.. this was my plan since I became the ruler George." Dream replied. "Why now then?" George asked. "Because the armies have been trained. Trained well enough to block your attacks. I mean this army isnt even the main." Dream replied. "F*ck you!" George said as he ran up to Dream ready to strike. "You betrayed me! You betrayed Sapnap! You betrayed us!" George cried. As he kept trying to his Dream. Dream always blocked it with his sword. "You could always join me." Dream said. "I wont take that stupid proposal of yours!" Georg shouted. "I want the old Dream! The one that laughs and jokes a lot!" "Your just a stupid bastard!" Dream snapped. "George I could have killed you the moment you attacked. Yet I didn't." Dream said. "George. Your my best friend but if we cant meet goals then we cant." Dream said. George was in fear of what will happen.

George was getting ready to feel himself get sliced in half when he heard a thud. Dream was on the floor. Part of his jacket was on fire. Dream snapped his fingers and it was gone. "You think that simple trick will work Sapnap?" Dream asked. "No but I had to stop you from killing George somehow." Sapnap replied. Dream watched as Sapnap collapsed. He must have used to mich magic. The fire wall slowly disappeared. Dream laughed. "George I will win." Dream said. "I-I wont let you!" George said. "George its not to late to join me." "I wont." "Why not?" "I cant the gods trusted me." George replied. Dream huffed. "Fine." Dream said as he was about to hit George. He was about to get hit then the sound of swords clashing was heard. "Tommy?" Georhe asked. "Ey goggy!" Tommy said. "What the f*ck Tommy your not suppose to be here!" George exclaimed. "Really seems like you need help." Tommy said. George groaned.

"Tommy dont just do that!" Tubbo called out. "Tubs you cant blow your cover!" Tommy shoited. "Ah so your here now." Dream said. "Whad up b*tch!" Tommy shouted. "Dont call me that." Dream said. "I'll end you!" Dream tried to get him he looked fats to others but to Tommy he was very slow. Tommy easily doged it. "What the f*ck." Dream said. "Hah I feel like that training with Goggy did a lot didnt." Tommy said. "F*ck." Dream cursed. Tommy went for Dream. Dream blocked it. "Your on the same f*cking level as Techno f*ck you George." Dream cursed. Then he disappeared. The others looked amazed. By others I mean the bystanders, George and Tubbo. "You did great." George said. "Thanks Goggy." Tommy said. "Your so f*cking dead." Tubbo sighed. "Dont tell my father he'll f*cking kill me." Tommy said shaking. "I still dont belive you can beat Dream." George said. "I cant." Tommy replied. "Come on lets go get Sapnap." George said.

Georgee grabbed Sapnap and Tommy helped him bring Sapnap to the hospital. Tommy was walking along the streets with Tubbo then he met with Niki and Fundy. "Tommy!" Fundy shoited as he saw Tommy. "Fundy." Tommy said. "God he heard there was a breach in the walls." Niki said. "So we came to find you." "Yeah were fine." Tommy replied. "You literally tried to fight Dream." Tubbo said. "I didnt get hurt." Tommy replied. "Still that was a wreckless move." Tubbo said. "Whatever at least I saved Goggy's ass." Tommy replied. "You could have died!" 

"I didnt." "You fought Dream!?" Fundy asked in shock. "I did to save Goggy." Tommy replied. "It was wreckless I am telling Phil." Tubbo said. "What no!" Tommy shouted running after Tubbo. "God f*cking no!" Tommy shouted. He found himself infront of Tubbo. Then Tubbo teleported.Tommy groaned and ran as fast as he could. Probably breaking somethings on the way. He saw Philza at the front of the house. "Sh*t." Tommy cursed. "Tommy." Philza said. "What the f*ck were you thinking?!" "I'm sorry!" Tommy replied. Tommy got scolded by Philza and ended up being tied up. Wilbur walked into the house to see Tommy tied up and screaming. "What the f-" Wilbur said before Philza turned to him. "Aha." Wilbur said nervously. "Dad what happened?" Wilbur asked.

"I just taught Tommy a lesson."

A/N: Thank you for 800 views! What the? Before it was just 700 now 800? Can we get to 1k? I dont know! Also double A/Na cuz why not? Lol.