eighteen

it was minutes until nine o'clock and evelyn was rushing to the astronomy tower. she arrived and came to an abrupt stop, letting out a breath.

ahead of her was draco malfoy. the boy she had fallen in love with. she watched as his blonde hair ruffled in the wind, his hands gripping on the handrail of the tower. he was... beautiful.

"dray" she whispered so faintly, but he heard. he turn around slowly, a smile forming on his face as she came in view. he slowly made his way towards her, gripping her hips. her arms went up to wrap around his shoulders.

"what are you doing?" she asks, playing with the stray hairs at the back of his neck. he brushed a strand of hair away from her face.

"giving you what you want" he replies, and before she can speak another word his lips are on hers. her heart immediately starts beating faster, her body moving closer to his.

his lips start moving slowly in sync with hers as his hands move from her hips to cup her cheeks. his lips feel euphoric, the love passing from him to her. she pulled away for a moment, panting into his mouth before quickly pressing her lips onto his again.

both of their stomachs were bubbling up, butterflies pounding against their chests. a kiss shouldn't feel this good, this powerful. his lips curled up into a smile and she grabbed onto his suit, pulling him closer, not getting enough of him.

her hands were running through his hair as his went to firmly grab onto her throat, making the kiss more pleasurable. it was just the two of them, in their small bubble of love, the rest of the world not mattering to them.

he bit down on her lip gently before pulling away, his forehead resting on hers. she giggled and pressed a peck to his lips, a large smile plastered on his face.

"as good as you imagined?" he smirked.

"even better" she replied, and pulled him back in for another kiss.

•••

hehehe it finally happened!!
big things are coming up
vote if you liked it <3