twenty

evelyn looked up from her phone, a smile on her face from the group chat that had been blowing up moments before.

"what are you smiling at, pretty girl?" the boy next to her asked, causing her to tilt her head up at him. she had almost forgotten he was there.

"just the group chat, it's funny having them guess what's going on between us," the girl laughed, leaning her back against his chest once again. the couple was sitting in her dorm, his back against the headboard as she sat in between his legs, both of them just scrolling on their phones aimlessly. draco kissed the side of her head, a smile on the corner of his lips.

"i'm glad it entertains you, darling. now i got to get going, i have quidditch practice." the slytherin boy gently pushed her away from him as he got out of the bed, ignoring the small whine that left her lips and her hands grabbing for him.

"i'll see you in two hours at dinner, okay?" he asked, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear as he towered over her. the girl still had a small pout but nodded nonetheless.

"okay." she agreed and with that he leant down, kissing her cheek softly. he would have pecked her lips but they had only kissed once and he didn't want to rush things with her. he wanted it to be perfect, but he was nervous. draco didn't date often, well, he didn't date at all.

evelyn smiled like a child getting candy, her eyes gleaming in adoration.

"have a nice practice draco," she said, watching as he picked his things and opened the door. the boy thanked her and smiled, before leaving her dorm room. evelyn instantly went back on her phone to text a friend.

private messages

evelyn 💋
BELLS
BELLS
WANNA GO WATCH THE BOYS
PRACTICE AT THE QUIDDITCH PITCH

bells ❤️
hmm who's there that we know?

evelyn 💋
draco..

bells ❤️
hm. i get it now
you wanna see your bf

evelyn 💋
theo's going to be there too?

bells ❤️
ok fine i'll go.
will you at least tell me
all about you and draco?

evelyn 💋
maybe.
meet me there in 10
xoxo

🌙

after texting bella, evelyn quickly got changed into a sweater and some jeans before leaving her dorm and making her way down to the quidditch pitch. she had watched draco play a few times before, but not much. she wanted to surprise him by being there and walking back with him to dinner. and she hoped this would help theo and bella bond a bit more too. maybe they could even go on a double date. evelyn had countless ideas.

once she arrived at the quidditch pitch, she saw bella in the stands and made her way over.

"you got here pretty quick hm?" the girl teased, before sitting next to her best friend. bella slapped her playfully before hugging the girl.

"okay now spill bitch. you haven't told me anything," the blonde girl said, smiling at her friend. the two of them didn't get to talk a lot lately, they both had so much going on, but evelyn knew exactly what she meant. bella wanted to know about draco. everyone did.

"oh my- bella, he's actually the sweetest person ever." the other girl rolled her eyes, not believing it.

"we kissed."

"WHAT?" bella immediately turned to face the girl, her eyes widened. she wasn't too surprised, just surprised by how quickly.

"tell me everything."

"it was at our spot, the astronomy tower. it was perfect...

the girl's eyes trailed to the player's practicing, her eyes immediately landing on the blonde haired boy. her boy.

"... shit he saw me." draco was looking straight back at her, a sly smirk on his face. the two looked at each other for another minute until draco was yelled at by a team mate for being distracted.

"why did i agree to this? you two are all over each other," bella groaned, hiding her face in her hands.

"oh shut up, you'll have theo. we're going to dinner, the four of us, afterwards by the way." evelyn smiled as her friend groaned.