Five

Author's POV:

  Namjoon sat beside her too closely making their sides touch. Selena tries to move to the other side but Namjoon moved towards her even more. Selena turned and looked at the man smirking beside her. “Seriously?” she scoffed. Namjoon chuckled before replying, “So feisty. Are you waiting for someone, Miss. Jones?” he raised an eyebrow at her. She must’ve felt angry at him but something in his look intimidated her. His perfect eyebrows caught her attention the most since they sat so close and she couldn’t help checking him out for a moment. Namjoon could sense the strange tension in between them. He took that moment to admire her facial features and stored them in his brain. Selena rolled her eyes to cover up the fact that she had checked out Namjoon. She looked into his eyes and said, “I think it is none of your business, sir.” Namjoon smirked at her reply. “I bet it is my cousin. You don’t have other friends than him, do you?” 

Selena was shocked at his reply though she knew what he said was so true. She had been the bossy bitch in her office and so she didn’t make many friends other than Jimin. “Of course, I don’t. Quantity doesn’t matter when the quality is good, sir. I am glad to have Jimin in my life though he is the only one I have. He is a gentleman unlike someone I know.” She rolled her eyes. 

Namjoon clenched his jaw as she provoked him. Before he opened his mouth to tease her, a shrill voice caught both of their attention. “Daddy,” the both of them looked up to find Chris coming towards them. “Where have you been? I was worried,” she gave a dramatic pout.

Selena scoffed as she understood who Chris was by the way she addressed him. Namjoon looked at Selena for any kind of jealously but all he could see was disgust. He wanted to tease her even more. Before he can say something, Chris kissed his lips leaving him shocked. Selena controlled herself from puking at the way they are behaving. She turned her head to the other side. Namjoon looked at her from the corner of his eyes and smirked into the kiss. After a heated kiss, Chris pulled away and whispered into Namjoon’s ears, “I want you to punish me tonight.” She said it in a very low voice but it was enough for Selena to hear since they’re seated too close. She scoffed again.

“Now, if you both excuse me, I have to leave.” Selena tried to get up from her place and leave but Namjoon was blocking the way. “You haven’t even eaten yet,” Namjoon said. “Thanks to the person I hate the most in the world, I lost my appetite.” She gave a big fake smile. “Daddy, who is she?” Chris asked while straddling Namjoon’s lap. “Oh, I almost forgot. Chris, this is Miss. Jones, my assistant.” He stressed the last part so that he can infuriate Selena. “Miss. Jones, this is my kitten Chris,-” he was cut off by Selena’s bold voice, “Your submissive.” Namjoon raised his eyebrows in surprise but soon recollected himself. “Yes, she is.” Chris extended her hand to Selena and she shook it.

“Can you please get aside from my way?” I wanna leave,” Selena said from her gritted teeth. Namjoon chuckled before saying, “Why so soon, Miss. Jones? Let’s have dinner and get going.” 

“I’m not in the mood to eat right now.”

“Relax, babygirl.” Namjoon smirked.

“I swear to God, if you call me that again-” Selena’s furious words were cut off when they all heard Jimin’s voice, “Hyung, what are you doing here?” His face was serious. “Oh, Jiminah, come sit down,” Namjoon showed him the opposite seat. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. Before he opened his eyes to speak, Selena interfered, “Puppy, let’s go home. I don’t wanna be here one more minute.” Jimin gave a weak smile and nodded. Namjoon got up and said, “It was nice meeting you here. You and my dear cousin can enjoy your date now. I’m leaving.” With a final smirk, he left with Chris hanging onto him.