𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝟐𝐱𝟏𝟐

I stood outside of the Salvatore house while thinking to myself man I hate this place. Apparently I'm here to help Elena out with Rose since Damon obviously didn't listen to a word I or Ric said. Now Rose has been given a death sentence instead of Damon.

I walked in without knocking on the door and called out, "Elena?" I walked away from the door and near the living room. Then out of nowhere Elena started running towards me with Rose hot on her tail. I put a shoulder in front of Elena and pushed her behind me. I took out one of my daggers in my jacket.

Rose sped towards me, and had her hand wrapped around my throat. "Rose this isn't you." I croaked out. I stabbed her in the spot where her bite was. She groaned in pain and then I pulled back the curtains and she started screaming. Then I looked at Elena and yelled, "Run!" She listened and ran to another room while I followed her.

We made it to another room and Elena waited before I was in the room to close and lock the door behind us. I sat on the bed while Elena pushed a wooden drawer in front of the door. Then I sat up from the bed and opened the door to the balcony to let the sun in. Elena broke a wooden stool with her foot and made to stacks. She threw one to me and I caught it and we both looked towards the door.

"Elena." Rose said. "I know that it's you and not Katherine." She continued from the other side of the door before coughing and gagging. I looked at Elena and shook my head while mouthing to her no. She sighed and looked back towards the door.

"Elena, please I need your help." She said exhaustedly. "I swear if you open that door I'm gonna let her eat you." I whispered to her assertively. She looked at me and whispered, "Mira what choice do I have?"

"Only my friends call me Mira and we're not friends, not anymore." I said. "Amira please." She said softly. "We don't have time for a heart to heart right now ok?" I said seriously. "I think that we do. I want to fix this. I don't know how many times I can apologize to you." She said sadly while looking at me. "Not enough apologies in the world could fix what you did. I liked you Elena ok and I trusted you. Obviously it was misplaced because you outed me to the whole school. Your a hypocrite, your judgmental, and your selfish and I don't need people like that in my corner." I said angrily.

"I didn't mean to-." She started before I cut her off. "I don't care. The only reason your alive now is out of the goodness of my heart." I said sternly. She moved to sit on the floor while I sat on the bad.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Elena got up and moved the wooden drawer from the door while I sat up from the bed. I just looked at her and she looked back at me while saying, "Maybe she's gone." She said hopefully. I sighed and got up while she unlocked the door. We walked down the steps with our makeshift wooden stakes in our hands.