See Each Other

Yeonjun went limp in Jin's harsh grasp, Taehyun stopped breathing, Soobin's blood ran cold, and Hueningkai instantly bursted into tears.

"I didn't mean to." Jin said quickly, dropping his gun on the floor. He didn't know it was loaded, why was it loaded?

"I-it was an accident-" Yeonjun screamed and punched Jin in the face, turning around and tackling him to the floor. Kwon and Seulong stood awkwardly, replacing Hueningkai and Beomgyu to hold Hoseok, avoiding the chaos. Taehyung held himself, he still wasn't processing what had happened with Jimin.

Why did he die? Food poisoning? Did someone kill him? Did he kill himself- no, that didn't sound like Jimin.

Yeonjun screamed and cursed at Jin, blood being spat from the elder onto the wooden floor.

"Are you guys okay?"

Yuna asked, standing in the doorway; she could barely hold herself up. "I heard gunshot- Oh my god." She gasped when she saw Beomgyu, holding a hand over her mouth. That looked painful.

Talk about a migraine...

Changmin went over to Yuna and helped her sit down some where else, almost everyone ignoring Yeonjun and Jin.

He deserved it.

Soobin grabbed the blanket from Jimin's dead body, and laid it over top of Beomgyu's so he didn't have to see his dongsaeng like that ever again. He took Beomgyu's bloody hand into his, the skin snow white and freezing cold by now. Soobin held his hand up to his cheek and cried onto it, all the memories and dreams shared with Beomgyu flowing through his mind.

He was so excited to be in a band, his smile was the brightest when he met Taehyun. They instantly bonded, he was always so happy...now...

Jin finally was able to get Yeonjun off of him, which he fell to the floor with a screamed cry. The elder male winced in pain, the collar of his shirt drenched in dark red blood. Jin moved away from Yeonjun, sitting against the nearest wall and coughing up blood. He looked over at Jimin's body, his small, skinny body.

Why did he die?

Taehyun stayed far away from Jin, he could have a concussion but he couldn't find any sympathy for him. He was so stupid-

"We're leaving."

Hueningkai looked up at Soobin, both of their faces drenched in old and new tears. Soobin grabbed Hueningkai's hand and yanked him away from Jungkook, grabbing Taehyun's as well. "Go get your crap." He ordered, in which the two younger members held onto each other for emotional support as they disappeared down the hall to do as told.

"F*ck you." Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's hand and tugged him up from the floor harshly, dragging him away from the five remaining BTS members. Jin glared at Soobin, but everything hurt too much to say anything back. Jungkook looked down at his bandaged arm, and considered doing the thing Yoongi told him not to do. Hurt himself. He stood up to run away, when-

"It's dark as hell outside!"

Yoongi.

"I almost died like three times!"

Hoseok perked up at the elder's voice, Kwon and Seulong too. Jungkook ran as fast as he could toward the front door, Hoseok and Taehyung behind him.

"YOONGI HYUNG!" Jungkook ran and hugged Yoongi as tight as possible, wrapping his arms around his upper back and burying his face in his neck. "Missed you too, okay." Yoongi chuckled, when he saw Yuna. "Who's that?" He asked, but Hoseok and Taehyung ran to him in tears.

It was like the first time Jungkook had cut all over again. Everyone was in tears, except Jin and Jimin. Where were they?

"Yuna. Kwon and Seulong found her and brought her back here." Changmin explained, just as the spoken two appeared around the corner.

"Jin needs looked at, it's bad- where's Taehyun?" Seulong asked, and Yoongi heard Jin's harsh coughs over Jungkook's cries. "What's wrong with Jin hyung?" He asked.

A few hours ago, Jin had left claiming he was too tired to continue on, leaving Yoongi to find at least one useful thing. They hadn't traveled far.

"Go see." Kwon told him, but Jungkook kept him back. "D-don't go." He got out, holding Yoongi's arm tightly. "Why? Where's Jimin-" Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's arm at just the mention if his name. It was too fragile.

"Y-Yeonjun s-s-shot him." Jungkook sobbed into Yoongi's shoulder, and what he had said made Yoongi's heart drop. "What?" He asked. The world seemed to stop. "He got h-hurt, a-and Yeonjun s-shot h-him!" Jungkook didn't want to relive the memory, he didn't want to repeat it.

Yoongi shoved Jungkook away and ran throughout the house. He ran up the stairs, in the basement, everywhere- until he reached the spot where two dead bodies lay.

He slapped a hand over his mouth when he saw Jimin, he instantly fell to the floor on his knees. His vision clouded with tears, and Jin looked over at him, still sitting against the wall.

"F*cking Yeonjun." Jin wiped the blood from his chin. Yoongi forced himself up and went over to Jimin, sitting next to him and taking his head into his lap. His hair was still soft, but his skin was frozen cold and snow white. He looked far gone.

Sooner or later, Yoongi lost all traces of reality, Kwon entered the room. He went over to Jin and helped him up, agreeing to help him clean the blood off and bandage him up from Yeonjun. They disappeared into the bathroom.

Taehyung sat down with Jungkook in the kitchen, both of them against the old, dusty cabinets. Their expressions were blank, the only thing coursing through their head were memories with Jimin they had made.

The times he fell off his chair, that was a high number. No one knew what it was, Jimin and the floor, but they met lots of times, and even ARMY had made a ship name for the floor and Jimin.

Half of ARMY was probably dead now...

Everything was just gone. The industry, the fandom, world peace and sanity, all gone. Jimin was gone.

Jimin was gone...

"He's gone." Taehyung finally said, which made Jungkook turn his head. "I know..." Jungkook took Taehyung's hand into his and held it, he wasn't even thinking of what would happen if Yoongi walked in.

Jimin was gone, Taehyung's soulmate was gone.

But why?

First Namjoon, a few months ago, and now Jimin...who was next? Jungkook had to know, what if it was him? What if he died like Jimin? What if he had cut with a dirty blade, and got an infection and died in his sleep...no body would know what happened, except for him.

He didn't want to leave Yoongi like Jimin had left everyone else. He wanted Yoongi to be okay after he died, it was going to happen eventually. He didn't want to leave Yoongi like that, not like Jimin had.

Did Jimin do it on purpose?

"Kai?" Jungkook looked up when he heard rushed feet. "Bye, Tae Tae." Hueningkai waved to Taehyung, he was obviously in little space. "What do you mean?" Taehyung's mind left the topic of Jimin.

"Soobin hyungie aish taking us two somebwere ewse, so Kaikai has to go now." Hueningkai pouted but started walking away nonetheless. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a confused look.

And that was the last time they'd see each other.

Hey there, author here. Yeah I know this book sucks, I'm a crappy author...I'm sorry for all these unpersistant updates, life gets hard sometimes you know? It gets hard to get out of bed and do as you're told sometimes. Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for the crap update schedule and my weird writing...