Chapter 8: Akuma City

"Not possible!" exclaimes Chat Noir, "He was akumatized into The Collector!"

"Gaberial Agreste had the Power Book, ans Duusuu, the kwami, told me he had deciphered it. Gaberial Agreste is the only one who has the book!" Ladybug exclaimes, "That means, Mayura is Nathalie, his assistant!"

Chat Noir stares into the distance, "So that means, if Hawkmoth gets our Miraculouses, Adrien Agreste will die?"

Ladybug nods and stares out towards all of Paris.

"I need to go," Chat Noir says, "I'll see you soon, Bugaboo."

Chat leaps into the air and then he's gone.

"I'll save you, Adrien and Chat," Ladybug closes her eyes to catch a  tear, "I'll save Paris."

---

*It is now 11:00 A.M.*

Marinette slowly gets out of bed and gets dressed up. She transforms and heads over to Lila's house. And just in time. Lila has become Miraculi, the Miraculous stealing villan.
Ladybug jumps through her window and uses her Lucky Charm and rapidly catches her akuma.

"Bye bye, little butterfly," she says, "Miraculous Ladybug!"

"An akuma," she thought to herself, "And now we wait. If I try to go to Hawkmoth now, it'll only be a trap."

Ladybug zooms back to her house and de-transforms. Today is the day that her whole class is meeting up to go to a picnic in the park.

"And Adrien will be there!" Tikki says from Marinette's purse.

Marinette giggles. He will be there! His father, Hawkmoth, allowed it.
She gets to the park and sits down next to Alya, with Adrien on the other side.

"Stop freaking out!" Alya whispers to her, "You're making it akward!"

They talk for a bit, maybe a few hours. That's when it happened.

The city was full of red akumas.

"He forced Nathalie!" Marinette thought to herself, "I need to keep Adrien with me!"

She grabs Adrien by the wrist and runs him over to the bakery when they are suddenly stopped by an akuma.

"I won't let you get to him!" screams Marinette, "Never!"

She gets the akuma to go away, but then, a whole wave of akumas start coming closer to her.

"ADRIEN, STAY BACK!" Marinette yells, "TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"