Underclassman?

Salty but sweet

Sweet but salty

Good together

But God when they meet

He loves her

She loves him

Which one will be first

Which one has the whim?
———————

Tsukishima and his teammates ran out onto the courts, everyone around you was going feral for some reason, you cheered for him as his name was announced through the speakers. Tsukishima had an uninterested frown placed on his lips until he heard you, a small smile appeared. Only a small one, but it still managed to make his fan girls go crazy. You rolled your eyes at their crazy antics and smiled back at him, he winked at you before turning his attention back to the announcers.

Weird butterflies filled your stomach, you leaned back in your seat and tried to hide your flustered face from the rest of the group. You thanked the lord that you weren't able to blush too hard because of your melanated skin.

You watched Tsukishima play, and he was better then you thought. You knew next to nothing about volleyball, but you couldn't deny the talent you saw infront of you. He blocked and shut down spikes as if they were nothing. A small smile crept upon your face everytime he earned a point for the team.

You were down astronomically bad.
————

The game had finally ended and you were now surrounded by the screams Tsukishima's old teammates. It was clear they loved him and thought of him as a family member. You looked around them and chuckled to yourself.  You were glad he had so many people that cared for him.

"Guys why are you screaming? And, Tanaka are- are you crying." You clasped your hands against your mouth trying not to laugh.

"Of course I'm crying woman. Tsukki's block won the game, my little boy is all grown up now. Can I even call myself his upperclassman anymore?" He sighed , mockingly wiping away a fake tear.

"This really your nigga Kiyoko?" You asked.

"Sadly," she sighed wrapping her arms around him.

"You love me princess." Tanaka laughed, Kiyoko just rolled her eyes at him.

"Lady Tsukishima, let's go down and meet him." A shorter child yelled, he tugged on your shirt and instead of protesting like you normally would, you followed him down.

"Nishinoya," he stated as you ran down the bleacher stairs.

"Y/n." You smiled back.

"So my boy Tsuki got himself a girlfriend, he really is a sneaky bastard." Noya smirked to himself.

You internally smiled before asking, "So are you his underclassman or something."

You heard a loud cackle come from behind you.

"Kei?" You asked, "what's so funny? Why are you laughing." Tsukishima kept on laughing as he walked up to you. His eyes slightly watering and his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink from laughing too hard. He hugged you from behind and placed a kiss on your cheek.