🧸𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 6🧸

chapter 6

<item> = Item of Your ChoiceY/N = Your NameS/N = Ship NameU/N = Username

Y/N = Your Name
S/N = Ship Name
U/N = Username

<item> = Item of Your ChoiceY/N = Your NameS/N = Ship NameU/N = Username

Finals, the worst thing in college, or at least to your knowledge. You studied, studied, studied... And studied! "Uhh, I need to call Dave," You say to yourself while picking up your phone. You waited a while, but then he picked up "Hey, [Y/N] what do you need?" He asked. "Can you help me with exams?" "..." "Bruh, no," He said as he disconnected from the call. "Ehhh..." You put your phone down and listened to some music while your work.

You decided to go on Twitter and take a picture of your book. Captioning the tweet, "Studying sucks. <emojis if you want>" Posting it, you put your phone down and saw you ran out of paper, you sighed saying, "Kudarani..." Getting up to buy some more paper, and groceries while you were at it. You realized how big your house was, you were the only one living here. You got on your <vehicle> going to the nearest store.
( Kudarani = Crap )

You got to the store and bought some more paper, and got some <food> and maybe another backpack, yours was getting old anyway. You put your stuff in a shopping cart going to the cash register. You bought your stuff and went to your <vehicle>, before bumping into someone with sunglasses and dark blonde hair, they sounded like a younger version of your older cousin. "Ah sh-, sorry!" They said giving you a hand.

You grabbed their hand as they apologized again and left into the grocery store... Why did he sound familiar to you? He was also pretty tall. You got onto/into your <vehicle> and drove off. After a few minutes later, you got home and sent your stuff down and <food> away, going to your computer. You turned on your PC and put your headphones on.

You go onto Minecraft and decide to play some bedwars when you got a Twitter notification.

Tubbo
Hi
I was wondering if you wanted to play
on the Dream SMP again!

U/N
yea sure
I have to take a break from studying anyways

You set up the stream and joined Tubbo's voice channel. "Hi, Tubbo!" "Hi [U/N]!" Tubbo replied as I started streaming. "Hey chat!" You said as the chat filled up, "Today we're gonna play on the Dream SMP with Tubbo again!" You said logging onto the Dream SMP. "Hi chat," Tubbo said.

eren_YEAAGER1: i see the shippers
11037leon: S/N!
little_butterfly: no ship pls tubbo uncomfortable

"So, what are we doing today Tubbo?" You asked. "Uh..." "User joined your channel." "Hi, Tubbo! [U/N]." A voice said. "Hi, Ranboo!" Tubbo exclaimed. "Hello!" You said. "What are you guys doing?" Ranboo asked. "Uh, I don't know yet, but we're playing on the Dream SMP!" Tubbo told him. "Uh-huh, well, maybe you could actually join the SMP and do lore with us!" Ranboo said.

"Uh, I don't know about that, I mean, I haven't planned anything yet, so I guess I could!" You said. "You'd have to ask Dream though," Tubbo pointed out. "Oh yeah, since you're already a guest, I'd think he'd let you join!" Ranboo said. "Mhm." "I-I guess," You said chuckling.

You guys just decided to get lots of riches, Ranboo being the richest. "Tubbo!" You said crouching. "Yeah?" "Will you go on a //platonic// date with me?" You asked. "Wh- Hey, he's my husband!" "Oh, right, you can come too," You said. "Wh-"
[A/N: Oh god this doesn't feel platonic :(
Also, BeeDuo's relationship is canonically romantic in dsmp, but idk how I should put it, keep it platonic or romantic?]

"Ranboo what are you doing?" "Homework Tubbo," Ranboo replied. "You and [U/N] should stop and play with me," Tubbo said. "No," Me and Ranboo said in unison. After a while of playing an working, Tubbo said, "Okay, I'm going to sleep guys, it's 11 PM for me right now, my parents will get mad." and signed off. "What time is it for you Ranboo?" You asked. "3 PM," He replied. "Same," You added.

...

A few hours after grinding and doing shit, you guys are end stream. "Well, I'm gonna go take a nap," Tubbo says leaving the voice chat, leaving you and Ranboo alone. You and Ranboo both said your goodbyes and left. Somehow, Ranboo was very familiar.

*~.Platonic Meter~*

Tubbo: 15% (+5)
"You guys enjoyed your time playing, with Ranboo making it more enjoyable!"

Ranboo: 8%
"You had fun playing together. However, you both felt like you've met before."

Game Saved

Game Saved...