PROLOGUE

" So... im starting a diary, so i can keep track of my life, and incase im dead an someone is reading this while im stuck in here in this helicopter, after a man in a suit just left me here, without anything to do, so. Let me start from the beginning...

My name is Adrian Shephard, im 22 year's old, Male, Single, and probably Virgin...

I was part of the United States Marine Corps Special Forces, until i was assinged to the Hazardous Enviroment's Combat Unit ( or HECU for short ).

After a couple of moth's since i was assinged to the HECU, we've been trained for a determinted mission at the Black Mesa Research Facility in New Mexico, and god damm it was one of the worst and probably horrifying mission i've been to...

So what happened when i came to Black Mesa? well...

I was assinged to a determinated squad designated " Goose 7" ( i dint like that name too much ) we've been aboard in an V-22 Osprey, our commander was telling the order's that we had up until an weird alien big thing ( i think an alien aircraft ) just attacked an nearby ospery, it was squad " Goose 3 " later on of those "aircraft's" just attacked us and the rest of the squad's, the heli, just went down and crashed near to an electric security fence, somehow, 2 or maybe 3 member's of the squad survived including me, put sadly they didn't make it, after i fainted for a couple of minutes, i woke up at medical room with a scientist trying to help a soldier, when the scientist knew i woke up, he told me that both them, the scientist's and guard's and us the soldier's were on the same mess, also he told me that when they helped me they quite saw a radio right next to the place were the helicopter crashed, so i just came to the surface i found 3 weapons a wrench, a combat knife, and the good ol Dester Eagle, after i turned off the electrical fence's that was next to the crashed osprey, i tried to contact any other squad, and yes i found one, apparently we had order's to pull out of the facility, so i maked my way to the evacuation zone, after walking A LOT around this facility maze, i found the evacuation zone, right when i was about to get to the evacuation osprey, a man in a suit just closed a hangar right in front of me, and so i got left behind.

Of course i was not going to give up so easily, so i had to find another way to escape, apparently i was not the only one left behind too i found couple of soldier's too, and soon, i found out the reason we had order's to pull out, apparently my theory is that the US Goverment just sended the CIA Special Ops, The Black Ops to "silence" the whole facility destroying evidence and kill any witnesses, this included me and the rest of the abandoned HECU soldier's...

OH, i almost forgot to tell that i almost killed Freeman, the main target of our mission, put he got teleported away...

So after fighting a bunch of aliens and Black Ops i think i was heading to a end of the line, i was in a parking lot,  an entire Black Ops squad that were trying to get to a door with a security guard in it, he told me that he woulnt let me in until i killed 2 Black Ops that were detonating a bomb that will blow up the entire facility, of course i killed them and desactivated the bomb, after the guard let me in, he told me that there was a way out at some storage unit, but it was a big mess since it had a lot of Black Ops and Aliens, after a massive slaughter in it, i found a giant ass alien coming from a really, REALLY BIG portal, of course i killed it, put then i got teleported ( i think ) and i just fainted...

When i woke up i was just sitting in a osprey, with that one man in a suit in front of me, he told me a bunch of stuff, put after a little while, the Black Mesa Research Facility just got BLOWN UP, all those inocent scientist... security guard's.. and even some HECU soldier's, apparently that man just activated that damm bomb again...

So at the end after a little chit chat he just left... just like that... he left me in this helicopter, forever, i think... i dont know what time is it yet, or if many year's passed... put i know one thing, when i somehow get out of this heli, i will hunt down that man... by activating that bomb, and leaving me here!"

Shephard: Ahh well... my finger quite hurt's i should go to sleep... again...

FILE shephard.dll ADDED

FILE shephard.mdl ADDED

*Loud teleportation sound*

Shepard: HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT?!... wait... what? where am i?

*INCOMING MISILE*

Shephard: OH SHI---

*EXPLOSION*

Shephard: NOT AGAIIIIN!

*Crash!*

Shephard: Uhhh *blurry vision* what the fuu... * sees 2 figures* help... me... * *faints*

END OF PROLOGUE